Justin flowe

Do I think he's coming?
Probably not.

Like clockwork though, the same comments after each ****** loss.

Advertisement
55C0AEC3-BFD2-482A-8048-6D058DE4265A.gif

Advertisement
That article was very pro Clemson. I think it’s a done deal and it’s been for awhile
I just saw there was an article on my feed about his last two visits. I'm guessing that's what you are referring to. Any cliff notes?

Where he say this

Biggins put an article out. It didn't sound pro Clemson at all. It was just recapping his last 2 visits, which were Clemson and Oregon. Had nice things to say about both. Said he has a few weeks to figure everything out and he's committing on Dec 18 on ESPN, which is the first day of the ESD period. Obviously signing early and enrolling early.

Also said he has the ability to take 2 more visits but doesn't have anything else lined up right now, so obviously it's between Clemson, Miami, and Oregon, and most believe Clemson will be the pick. We shall see.

Advertisement
At least he’s not announcing during the All star game in January. If he was or wasn’t coming here I don’t think the last two games made a difference. We already had 4 losses and the staff will have their answer to fill that 4th LB spot after early signing day if need be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you know he’s his best friend? Other than football, Clemson offers nothing.
Because they have stated it in the past and like i said this is what breese said.

My question to you tho is how do you know clemson offers nothing besides winning champions and watching a linebacker thats leaving getting drafted in the top 15?

Advertisement
Back