Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all fairness, that last sentence isn’t particularly negative. Staff just feels as if they have a better chance of flipping Greene than Flowe committing at the moment. But they’re supposed to feel like that, Greene isn’t the #1 LB in the Nation and they aren’t fighting Clemson for his services plus he’s committed to a dumpster fire. Easy flip

Ain’t no easy flip from Wakulla. It sounds good for us but I’ll believe it only when it actually happens, like Knighton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowe will choose Clemson I think we had a chance until the FIU fiasco
Depends if Manny and Co have sold him that this class can help spearhead a new identity that is sorely lacking... their is a stink at the core of this Roooster that needs to be recruited/replaced with

/also Manny needs to fire Enos and bring in a spread OC
//Fire Baker as well and replace him with a top shelf recruiter/bagman

Y’all are crazy if you don’t think losing to FIU matters. Flowe and his family can answer how much it matters, but that game was the worst loss of the 21st century.

Manny’s in home visit goes a lot smoother with a 8-4 record and big bowl game coming up vs. this cloud of uncertainty + questions of manny’s coaching ability. It’s much easier to chalk up the UF & UNC losses as a fourth quarter turmoil and the GT game as a flat performance. Now, those things look like trends instead of outliers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the part where you guys play yourselves. None of our insiders are saying Miami. None of their insiders say Miami. None of the national people say Miami. 3 random posters on CIS say Miami so it disproves all other reports and sources and it turns into a giant conspiracy. It never EVER turns out that way. He’s going to Clemson based on all available info and history. When the CIS insider info starts to be corroborated by others then I’ll think it’s happening.

Advertisement
Back