Justin flowe

back in the early days of grassy showing my age here there was a poster called The Bomb if I’m correct.

Anyway he would write pretty close to yours with a sprinkle of @The Franchise .

Just thinking back a bit here.

Thank you time bomb

Thanks! I was never on grassy though, so that was someone else. I was on Shadow's board pre-2009 (I think I got an account there in 2005 or 2006). It's been a long time but I'm still hopeful the Canes will be back on top!

Advertisement
Don’t even think of calling me out on this I refuse to bite.
I’ve prostrated myself here on this board when I’ve been wrong before others and also been the the most EPIC battles this board has ever seen , many here have seen and enjoyed them I don’t fight any more there’s no good in it.

any way , we need Flowe and the U is doing all they can with Rohan, the playmakers, Ray Lewis and others help.

I wish our staff the best, U never know

Thanks! I was never on grassy though, so that was someone else. I was on Shadow's board pre-2009 (I think I got an account there in 2005 or 2006). It's been a long time but I'm still hopeful the Canes will be back on top!

I hear you brother keep the Faith it’s all we’re ever have 🙌

Our program is a pathetic dumpster fire. Why would the #1 backer want to come here? I wish you’d expand on why you honestly think he would come to UM?

Because players like Flowe don’t shy away from challenges they embrace them they thrive and hunger for them.

we lose a or 5 games and whimps leave I have no patience for weak spirit an conviction.

Flowe the total package can play any position at 5 star level

Advertisement
BFB456B9-2576-4E5E-A7F6-7AAE2DC7F654.gif

I

I’ve expanded on this countless times you’ll only reply like Adam Schiff does on the impeachment comedy shows.

You have a closed mind and no matter what I say even validation you’ll not acknowledge any bit of it.

you just offended right now

My mind is open friend. Diaz hasn’t shown since he has been here that he can land elite talent, but Im a fool for thinking he wont get the best prospect at LB who happens to be from the other side of the country to come here?

Advertisement
My mind is open friend. Diaz hasn’t shown since he has been here that he can land elite talent, but Im a fool for thinking he wont get the best prospect at LB who happens to be from the other side of the country to come here?

True ,good point I must say plus all the colleges in between plugging away at Flowe, I get it .
But I want to believe that something special happened here that weekend with Flowe’s family here in Rohan and Ray Lewis and Playmaker.

In my mind with these dude’s all in the same room jamming together how can Flowe not and I mean COMMIT in confidence even , plus Flowe is an instant starter at any position even QB if he wants LMAO .

So you get the picture and throw in the incidentals of everything else the list is long and impressive.

Brother I really feel it’s already a done deal between RASTA BTOTHERS I can’t see Flowe ignoring RASTA CLAN, let alone trips to RASTA land 😎😎.

Theres so many incidentals that NO BAG can beat , Flowe is already a multimillionaire so to speak.

So since Flowe is family having family help with trips and so on is like anyone’s uncle taking Flowe on a family vacation to the RASTA mother land to see his Marley family .

So this is why I see it happening.

Because players like Flowe don’t shy away from challenges they embrace them they thrive and hunger for them.

we lose a or 5 games and whimps leave I have no patience for weak spirit an conviction.

Plus who the **** would call our program a dumpster fire?. I’m so tired of the hyperventilating of our fan base.

You're right about players like Flowe having the mindset that HE IS a difference maker no matter what. I don't think his decision has anything to do with GT, VT or FIU. The dude has kept everything tight. Has he even said if hes6signed on NLI day?

Advertisement
back in the early days of grassy showing my age here there was a poster called The Bomb if I’m correct.

Anyway he would write pretty close to yours with a sprinkle of @The Franchise .

Just thinking back a bit here.

Thank you time bomb

Yes the posters handle was bomb on grassy...was a total douche bag

Advertisement
Tinman... were u the dude from Rochester, NY or live there at some point. I remember u from grassy but might be confusing u with someone else. I met bomb on the trip to Pasendena for da rose bowl. I think he was from NYC and I feel like he now posts here as NYSOM! LOL!

Yes the posters handle was bomb on grassy...was a total douche bag

Advertisement
Back