Justin flowe

Advertisement
So which of the silent commits was Flowe? #1, #2, #3, #4? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Listen, I'm 39 years old and married to a 25 year old beautiful woman. Saying that, she expects me to perform in bed and to please her on a continuous basis. Please do not give me premature chubbies and hard ons by telling me Justin Flowe is coming to Miami. I need to save them for my wife. Thank you.

Listen, I'm 39 years old and married to a 25 year old beautiful woman. Saying that, she expects me to perform in bed and to please her on a continuous basis. Please do not give me premature chubbies and hard ons by telling me Justin Flowe is coming to Miami. I need to save them for my wife. Thank you.
He’s not don’t worry

Advertisement
Mods been letting him fly with the racist stuff for way too long. Get the POS out of here.
Mods been letting him fly with the racist stuff for way too long. Get the POS out of here.

when you are losing an argument, the last refuge of a scoundrel is to call someone racist. when you want to see racism in everything like you do, your intellectual bankruptcy is exposed

no they haven't cause I haven't said anything racist. shows how intellectually bankrupt you are. you call anyone who disagrees with you a racist. there is no racist statement in my comment about Flowe and or LCE's response. LCE was simply acknowledging the connections that I made of an emoji to a tweet Justin and Cooney made. but your glasses only see things thru color and you put up barries some us refuse to have

Advertisement
I cant believe Flowe is actually
coming after we lost to freaking FIU.... I was so soo demoralized and all of a sudden this?

Advertisement
I cant believe Flowe is actually
coming after we lost to freaking FIU.... I was so soo demoralized and all of a sudden this?

You guys have got to understand....a lot of these kids are more rational and level-headed than 95% of this board. Maybe it’s just because they’re making business decisions, maybe it’s because almost everyone who posts here had trouble finishing middle school. But a lot of these kids understand the program isn’t going to be shuttered because we lost to FIU. And think outside the box....are the kids who sign here doing so because the #1 factor in their decision is winning a national championship? You think kids are that dumb? Sure, they’re optimistic. I think I can go to Miami and help them win. But if you think kids are coming to Miami because they value winning championships above all else, how the **** can you explain us ever signing anyone??

Bottom line, there are dozens of reasons a kid can pick a particular school. Maybe miami checks a lot of boxes for a kid that other places might not. But some of you are too big of fan-boys at times. Oh my god, we lost to FIU, we’re gonna sign 4 kids in the whole class. Grow a pair. FSU has 20-something kids committed despite being one of the worst P5 programs in the country the past 3 years, they can’t even beat us for gods sake and they don’t even have a ******* coach. Yet they have a top 20 class committed. People around here act like Miami won’t be able to field a team next year. It’s crazy when a bunch of high school kids are more rational than grown men on this board.

Advertisement
Back