Justin flowe

That all-star game stuff doesn't work when you're an EE. Things leak.
Ohh yea I know that’s what I was thinking, I know he mite not come here but can you imagine how funny it would be if he did considering the fact that Clemson fans pretty much consider it a done deal to them especially after us and Oregon lost it would be hilarious

Advertisement
I always love these kind of posts. What exactly do you think people "do to themselves?" Are people out here betting their homes and cars and children's college funds and 401(k)'s that a high school kid will sign with Miami to play football? What exactly is the downside of discussing a kid's recruitment? I gotta be honest, I follow this **** as close as anybody, but I've never had the desire to throw myself off my roof if a 17 year old kid didn't pick my favorite school.
That was dramatic.

That was dramatic.

Wasn't anything personal to you at all, you're nowhere near the first person to say what you did and I'll bet 20 more people say it after you just in this thread alone. It always just makes me laugh. It's a recruiting board, the kid is being recruited by Miami, he took an official visit to Miami, he cancelled a visit to UGA, there's rumors he cancelling his visit to Oregon......sure, he's probably going to Clemson, but should we be fined and beaten if we discuss what's going on with his recruitment? I'm guessing the majority of people on this board are grown men. But there's thousands of these "don't do it to yourselves" posts like we're all 11 year old girls who are asking their parents for a unicorn for Christmas. If he goes to Clemson, have a nice life ******* sheep in the middle of South Carolina. I just truthfully don't understand the disclaimers. Does it ruin your guys' week if a kid we're recruiting goes to another school?

Advertisement
Wasn't anything personal to you at all, you're nowhere near the first person to say what you did and I'll bet 20 more people say it after you just in this thread alone. It always just makes me laugh. It's a recruiting board, the kid is being recruited by Miami, he took an official visit to Miami, he cancelled a visit to UGA, there's rumors he cancelling his visit to Oregon......sure, he's probably going to Clemson, but should we be fined and beaten if we discuss what's going on with his recruitment? I'm guessing the majority of people on this board are grown men. But there's thousands of these "don't do it to yourselves" posts like we're all 11 year old girls who are asking their parents for a unicorn for Christmas. If he goes to Clemson, have a nice life ******* sheep in the middle of South Carolina. I just truthfully don't understand the disclaimers. Does it ruin your guys' week if a kid we're recruiting goes to another school?
It's not that deep. Based on our history, we don't land guys like this and losing to FIU has dampened the mood even more around here lol I'd love nothing more than him to sign here but we need to see it to believe it.

Flowe likely ends up at Clemson but y’all staring WW 3 over is it silly.

We got bigger problems

I beg to differ. We surely have *other* problems, but elite, top-end talent like Justin Flowe will always be the biggest equalizer and advantage you can have.

I'm NOT comparing Manny to Jimbo, so let me make that clear. But does anyone think Jimbo Fisher is a top of the board college football coach? Is he elite? The best of the best?

Now how'd he do with Jameis Winston and Dalvin Cook?

We've got problems. None are bigger than bringing in kids like Justin Flowe to help solve them.

It's not that deep. Based on our history, we don't land guys like this and losing to FIU has dampened the mood even more around here lol I'd love nothing more than him to sign here but we need to see it to believe it.

Thankfully a lot of 17 year old kids aren't as moody as the "adults" here.

I beg to differ. We surely have *other* problems, but elite, top-end talent like Justin Flowe will always be the biggest equalizer and advantage you can have.

I'm NOT comparing Manny to Jimbo, so let me make that clear. But does anyone think Jimbo Fisher is a top of the board college football coach? Is he elite? The best of the best?

Now how'd he do with Jameis Winston and Dalvin Cook?

We've got problems. None are bigger than bringing in kids like Justin Flowe to help solve them.

We can’t even beat the basement dweller teams with our current talent advantage.

Advertisement
I have a question for the more knowledgeable posters, is UM system favorable to LBs? I know we blitz a lot so the TFLs and sacks are there, but we also see a lot of out position or weird angles being taken by our LBs.

I always roll my eyes at the "why would recruit x come here?" questions when we lose or show questionable effort, but Flowe is the only one I raised my eyebrows to. After watching Shaq and 56 the last couple of years I'm really not sure Manny' system can develop LBs. Obviously Flowe is on another level athletically and hopefully has higher football IQ and instincts, but I have seen way too many games where our LBs are completely out of position or up and down from play to play.

I hope he comes and Manny adapts or maybe 55 and 56 were just a couple of average to above average college LBs and Flowe will blow up.

Last edited:
I have a question for the more knowledgeable posters, is UM system favorable to LBs? I know we blitz a lot so the TFLs and sacks are there, but we also see a lot of out position or weird angles being taken by our LBs.

I always roll my eyes at the "why would recruit x come here?" questions when we lose or show questionable effort, but Flowe is the only one I raised my eyebrows to. After watching Shaq and 56 the last couple of years I'm really not sure Manny' system can develop LBs. Obviously Flowe is on another level athletic and hopefully has higher football IQ and instincts, but I have seen way too many games where our LBs are completely out of position or up and down from play to play.

I hope he comes and Manny adapts or maybe 55 and 56 were just a couple of average to above average college LBs and Flowe will blow up.
We don't play with any gap integrity that's for sure. Just hope to get TFL and create turnovers.

Advertisement

I always roll my eyes at the "why would recruit x come here?" questions when we lose or show questionable effort, but Flowe is the only one I raised my eyebrows to. After watching Shaq and 56 the last couple of years I'm really not sure Manny' system can develop LBs. Obviously Flowe is on another level athletic and hopefully has higher football IQ and instincts, but I have seen way too many games where our LBs are completely out of position or up and down from play to play.

Manny's defense is actually designed for the safeties to make a lot of tackles. I would say it's a friendlier system to the defensive linemen and safeties than anything else. But it's an attacking defense, it's a downhill defense, it allows its backers to fly around (shoutout Randy) and make plays. I mean, Shaq had 6 sacks last year as a Mike linebacker. He was first-team All-ACC as a Junior, and Flowe is on a different planet than he is athletically. Nothing about Manny's defense is scaring LB recruits away from it. You can flourish if you're the type of player Flowe is. Although, this dude is literally the best LB prospect I've seen in a really long time. He's an indescribable talent. He'd flourish anywhere. And he knows that. That's why I think his intrigue in Miami stems more from the city, his ability to build a brand, to be compensated off his likeness, and to play in a big city. He's a California kid. I think it's more Miami than Miami's defense that has him drawn here. He'd be the best player on the field if he went to Rutgers or Clemson or Texas or wherever the **** else he wants to go.

Manny's defense is actually designed for the safeties to make a lot of tackles. I would say it's a friendlier system to the defensive linemen and safeties than anything else. But it's an attacking defense, it's a downhill defense, it allows its backers to fly around (shoutout Randy) and make plays. I mean, Shaq had 6 sacks last year as a Mike linebacker. He was first-team All-ACC as a Junior, and Flowe is on a different planet than he is athletically. Nothing about Manny's defense is scaring LB recruits away from it. You can flourish if you're the type of player Flowe is. Although, this dude is literally the best LB prospect I've seen in a really long time. He's an indescribable talent. He'd flourish anywhere. And he knows that. That's why I think his intrigue in Miami stems more from the city, his ability to build a brand, to be compensated off his likeness, and to play in a big city. He's a California kid. I think it's more Miami than Miami's defense that has him drawn here. He'd be the best player on the field if he went to Rutgers or Clemson or Texas or wherever the **** else he wants to go.
I can already see the t-shirts " Flowe-Rida"

I think Flowe would be that player we desperately need that holds the defense accountable. Him and TVD on offense would pair well together as leaders of the team.. Man i really hope he comes!

Advertisement

Another concerning thing is that none of the guys from Manny’s defense have gone to the NFL as high round draft picks. I think the highest so far is Chad Thomas who was a 3rd rounder. The rest of the guys have been 5th and 6th round picks.

Attachments

• A7A05844-EC5F-42F4-8DE2-127968432392.gif
    A7A05844-EC5F-42F4-8DE2-127968432392.gif
    861.8 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Back