Justin Flowe

Advertisement
read the signs here ya'll. He is 50/50 on staying home at USC or he likes Bama, UGA or Clemson.

That family the article speaks of...they'll have a new home and new jobs in Alabama, Georgia or South Carolina by this time next year. I'm not even for one second thinking we have a chance in this one. Sorry for the pessimism but this story has been told sooooo many times before.

I have no idea what his families financial status is, but the median home value there is $555,000. So even if they are an average family then getting their own home at any of those town won't be an issue.

Went down an unnecessary rabbit hole to find that but at the end I'm glad I did
I don't expect anything less from my groupies.

But hey, if u want to post another song I did when I was like 17 lmk and I'll send u a link to save u some time. Anything for my fans.

I don't expect anything less from my groupies.

But hey, if u want to post another song I did when I was like 17 lmk and I'll send u a link to save u some time. Anything for my fans.

I'm a huge fan of you (it says so in my signature below). My bullsh!t psychology minor from UM is going to good use trying to figure why you are the way you are

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back