Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I tend to see a lot of the players busting at the next level sans Hopkins (who didn't receive the hype Watkins got) and Watson. Other than that, I've seen their players either start fast and slow down or just not live up to the hype. I see Vic Beasley who had one crazy year out of his four years in the league, and now he's starting 60% of the year. Tahj Boyd did nothing. I dunno, not sold on Clemson players.
I remember when CJ Spiller was supposed to be a big deal...

Advertisement
Heard a couple dudes say that players get out of rotation at the 7 on 7 camps so they don't have to be matched up with him and that his comp is Vontaze Burfict. We have to press hard for this one.

Heard a couple dudes say that players get out of rotation at the 7 on 7 camps so they don't have to be matched up with him and that his comp is Vontaze Burfict. We have to press hard for this one.

Burfict ran a 4.9 40. The kid plays with a mean streak with that comparison because the athletic ability is much higher.

Advertisement
Set his Baga official for Sept 20th and is working on setting up his UGA official. Setup an unofficial to Clemson on July 26th that he may change to an official.

this is from the USC 247 board earlier - Greg Biggins is their 247 reporter. He's usually pretty plugged in

From what I'm hearing, it's probably 50-50 whether Flowe leaves home or not. Right now he likes schools like Clemson, Georgia and Bama a lot but USC remains high on the list as well. He's one of those players that if USC wins, I think they'll have a great shot at keeping him. Some in his family want him close to home and Bru McCoy and Chris Steele leaving and coming back was not lost on them.

He's definitely one of the best HS LB prospects I've ever covered. It's not just his talent, its the way he plays, he's so emotional and fiery that he literally elevates the play of everyone around him, I've seen it in every setting. Whether it's at Upland with the pads on or a simple Opening Regional camp, he's a true alpha dog and plays with so much energy that it's contagious. I would probably put him with Burfict and DJ Williams as the 3 best HS LBs I've seen to come out of CA. I started in this business in '96 so missed by a year seeing Chris Claiborne in HS but he would have easily been in that group and a sure fire five-star if stars existed back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
read the signs here ya'll. He is 50/50 on staying home at USC or he likes Bama, UGA or Clemson.

That family the article speaks of...they'll have a new home and new jobs in Alabama, Georgia or South Carolina by this time next year. I'm not even for one second thinking we have a chance in this one. Sorry for the pessimism but this story has been told sooooo many times before.

read the signs here ya'll. He is 50/50 on staying home at USC or he likes Bama, UGA or Clemson.

That family the article speaks of...they'll have a new home and new jobs in Alabama, Georgia or South Carolina by this time next year. I'm not even for one second thinking we have a chance in this one. Sorry for the pessimism but this story has been told sooooo many times before.
Yep. BIG bags in play here.

Advertisement
Back