Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

I was up in a downtown Tampa hotel lobby over Christmas last year and they were having a benefit auction the next day and there was a large photo of Jack with this type of face signed by himself.
I stared at it laughing like crazy an totally forgot to bid till I was driving home , I think about it of when things like this pop up , I didn't even try to hectic with family an all.

GOCANES

This might expose how young I am and how new I am to recruiting and I might be way off but I have never seen a highschool linebacker this good.
His film, Shaqs film, Shazier. But if you want to see some film that’ll stop your heart, Lavar Arrington. Just insanely gifted. If he would have had more of a tactful mind like Zach Thomas, he would be the best LB all time.

Advertisement
Said from jump the kids seems interested and we just had to keep him interested until the season begins and he sees our defense. Gotta start somewhere, hopefully the weather is amazing down there this weekend and we roll out red carpet for him. The kid is going to play day 1 anywhere he goes but he literally can start here next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the depth chart is weak, but I'm not penciling a kid in as a bonafide starter until they get on campus and show what they can do in practice.

He’s arguably the best LB prospect since DJ Williams. He’s a better prospect than Shaq and Pick were their freshman years and they started.
Again he’s starting day 1 next to Jennings and Huff

Advertisement
Back