Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I think something really cool that should be done is bring in a bunch of former great U linebackers
Ray, Vilma, DJ, Morgan, Denzel have them all dress up in their canes uniforms of years past with a video of a torch being passed until it reaches Flowe..then grab dinner with the coaches, then of course waking up next to a **** *** white chick after a night to remember with our current squad.

He is in Miami, he better get him a **** but crazy Cuban

Hope he becomes a Cane. Amazing talent and would step into a starting role on a great team. Win win for all those involved. Not sure any other schools can realistically say" you can start on a possible conference championship team with little to no resistance "

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anybody know what ivins said in his latest article

It’s about the Sampahe (spelling?). 5 star ILB from VA visiting next weekend.

We literally could possibly land at least one 5 star LB in this class with Smalls, Flowe, and it Stamphe. ***** crazy. Almost like recruits were waiting for the 3 amigos to graduate/leave. Lol

I completely understand and appreciate your position. I'm not saying that all of a sudden we are going to be Alabama and get everyone we want. I'm not saying that at all and I'll also say that skepticism is perfectly natural and we could all stand a little tempering of expectations as this is Diaz's first year. However what I will say is that we will do significantly better than what we have done. Yes we will lose some battles. That is inevitable but I will tell you right now. We are going to start winning our share and I'm fairly confident in saying that. I will also add that I think Manolo's ceiling pretty high but that is my personal opinion.
I can't disagree and hope you are right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back