Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you can’t criticize anyone on the team because they’re someone’s kid who might post on here? Y’all kill me with that ****. If it’s not a personal attack on the player then what is wrong with him saying Steed should be a backup and not a starting linebacker?
Dunno man but my litmus test is simple. If I saw dudes parents at a tailgate and we talked about their kid, would I word my concerns or thoughts that same way?

if you would, cool, you do you.

Dunno man but my litmus test is simple. If I saw dudes parents at a tailgate and we talked about their kid, would I word my concerns or thoughts that same way?

if you would, cool, you do you.
Not everyone can be a starter my guy, there’s nothing wrong with being a backup player. There’s also nothing wrong with stating your opinion on a canes message board, which is completely different then talking to a parent at a tailgate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of us have probably disparaged one player or another, lay off @Canesfan1899. He wasn't a d about it - just posting his opinion.

If pops of Knowles, McCloud, Ragone, Jennings etc came through that door this forum would scatter like f'n rats... very few of us are holy enough to be talk'n sheeit right now.

1639444520922.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
All of us have probably disparaged one player or another, lay off @Canesfan1899. He wasn't a d about it - just posting his opinion.

If pops of Knowles, McCloud, Ragone, Jennings etc came through that door this forum would scatter like f'n rats... very few of us are holy enough to be talk'n sheeit right now.

View attachment 167767
Well, the Jennings family might go into the wrong team board if they follow boards the way their son plays linebacker.

Just saying!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back