Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Everyone entitled to their opinions. The fans are the most powerful body when it comes to this team and organization. So just keep voicing your opinions because I’m telling you it does matter!!! I for one just laugh when I know it’s outrageous. 17 ain’t perfect but when you compare snaps to production, he definitely should be competing for starter snaps.

Advertisement
Everyone entitled to their opinions. The fans are the most powerful body when it comes to this team and organization. So just keep voicing your opinions because I’m telling you it does matter!!! I for one just laugh when I know it’s outrageous. 17 ain’t perfect but when you compare snaps to production, he definitely should be competing for starter snaps.

I got nothing but respect for you 💯 🙌

Bro, as I’ve said, 17 was by far the best LB yr. Anyone w/ any football acumen could clearly see that. I’m just happy that he’s back & enjoy playing. It was looking murky for him, and he put in that work to get back.

All anyone can and should ask for is a fair shot. And open competition benefits everyone. In this context, it makes the team stronger. So I am hopeful that 17 and all of the returning young men get a clean slate to show what they can do to a coach and staff that are likely much better qualified to make evaluations that those previous. Godspeed.

Bro, as I’ve said, 17 was by far the best LB yr. Anyone w/ any football acumen could clearly see that. I’m just happy that he’s back & enjoy playing. It was looking murky for him, and he put in that work to get back.

Not saying much when TrumpyCane would be the best LB in the team if t wasn’t for Steed

Note TrumpyCane is 1”6, 5 pounds, and all stuffing

Advertisement
Honestly we would have been better off with all safeties than 11 and 44
But if we had to use lbs the starters should have been ragone and chase

I honestly admire your balanced attitude, and even more the effort your son has put in under extremely difficult circumstances. I think most people would have given up at this point with all the injury obstacles he’s had to face. Good for you and good for him. I know you must be proud.

Advertisement
Justin Flowe is still be talked about? He’s not even hit the portal and probably won’t. Wish he would though…
Relax. He’s interviewing the portal. Wants to respect the decision. Be fair to everyone’s feelings.

Sorry I thought we were talking about Mario and just finished my slurper training.

No clue on the dude. Check the infirmary.

Advertisement
Relax. He’s interviewing the portal. Wants to respect the decision. Be fair to everyone’s feelings.

Sorry I thought we were talking about Mario and just finished my slurper training.

No clue on the dude. Check the infirmary.
Check your PM...

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back