Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Advertisement
One Oregon rumor going around about Flowe. “Apparently Justin Flowe in order to come needed a +1. His high school team mate. No one thought he actually get in but he did and he wasn’t ever announced as a signee”

Advertisement
And to think I logged on this morning and thought for a moment that someone predicted that Justin Flowe was transferring to Miami. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Advertisement
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you **** on players. All of which are someone’s kids. You never know who’s on here.

Never have understood it. Always grateful for anyone who puts on the uniform and does their best. There’s a right and a wrong way to discuss players performance, imo.
It's why we can't have nice things man. Probably plenty of parents of players on these boards that never reveal themselves and those that do end up like Quarterman's dad because keyboard warriors don't have the decency to be respectful when talking about the kids that work their asses off and live and breathe our favorite team.

It's why we can't have nice things man. Probably plenty of parents of players on these boards that never reveal themselves and those that do end up like Quarterman's dad because keyboard warriors don't have the decency to be respectful when talking about the kids that work their asses off and live and breathe our favorite team.
Amen man. As I said, there's a right and a wrong way. I see it all the time. If your kid played for the U, wouldn't you be following these forums? And how would it feel to read some of that stuff? Anyway....hopefully we can be mindful.

Amen man. As I said, there's a right and a wrong way. I see it all the time. If your kid played for the U, wouldn't you be following these forums? And how would it feel to read some of that stuff? Anyway....hopefully we can be mindful.
Not condoning the actions whatsoever, but if y'all think this is isolated to just Miami message boards, you are very much mistaken. This is simply the age of social media. Happens everywhere.

Advertisement
Not condoning the actions whatsoever, but if y'all think this is isolated to just Miami message boards, you are very much mistaken. This is simply the age of social media. Happens everywhere.
It's definitely not isolated here, but this being a free board is a bit unique I think and allows us to have interesting people reading anonymously.

It's definitely not isolated here, but this being a free board is a bit unique I think and allows us to have interesting people reading anonymously.
1B6C6ED4-A950-42F6-84D5-B8F70FD9C0EF.jpeg

Advertisement
When Justin Flowe traveled through time to the year 3010, he fought the evil robot kings, saved the human race again.

Advertisement
Back