Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when you **** on players. All of which are someone’s kids. You never know who’s on here.

Never have understood it. Always grateful for anyone who puts on the uniform and does their best. There’s a right and a wrong way to discuss players performance, imo.
So you can’t criticize anyone on the team because they’re someone’s kid who might post on here? Y’all kill me with that ****. If it’s not a personal attack on the player then what is wrong with him saying Steed should be a backup and not a starting linebacker?

Advertisement
That was pretty much his role this season and is your second leading tackler, go figure. Lol
Haters gonna hate. Your son has battled through a lot of bad injuries to get back to making plays for us. Respect! Young man is a fighter, not a quitter. He will do great things in life.

Just to add, Waynmon was my favorite LB recruit in his cycle, and I’m still very thankful that he picked our Canes to rep this U.

the longer this thread goes, the lower the chances he comes here

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

So you can’t criticize anyone on the team because they’re someone’s kid who might post on here? Y’all kill me with that ****. If it’s not a personal attack on the player then what is wrong with him saying Steed should be a backup and not a starting linebacker?
Nah..that’s not it. It’s the way some talk about these kids crazy..but wouldn’t dare stand on that ****..like me idgaf..if I see a player dogging it or blowing a assignment etc..you can critique that. But what the poster insinuated with Steed was ridiculous. That kid been through too much just to get on the field. And when he did get his chance vs MSU he made plays and from that point on was the most consistent player in that room..but if buddy felt that way, don’t try and walk it back because daddy in the chat😂..stand on what u saying. At least that’s how I see it

Advertisement
Man.... our fans....

View attachment 167739View attachment 167740View attachment 167741

I wonder how many of our players read this **** on here, along with scouts, coaches and parents and just laugh their asses off at ppl like @Canesfan1899 when they start talking ****, gets called out then start backtracking like a ****????

Never change, CIS, never change.
Am I wrong that he should be playing starter minutes here? As a parent myself I don’t want to disparage someone’s child but I also don’t think I’m wrong.

Advertisement
People would be shocked if they knew who reads these boards.
I’m more shocked that anyone who is someone would be genuinely offended by some of the knucklehead comments that are made on here. Many of the comments are made by fans that may or, more likely, may not know what they are looking at and thus have no validity to judge.

Advertisement
Nah..that’s not it. It’s the way some talk about these kids crazy..but wouldn’t dare stand on that ****..like me idgaf..if I see a player dogging it or blowing a assignment etc..you can critique that. But what the poster insinuated with Steed was ridiculous. That kid been through too much just to get on the field. And when he did get his chance vs MSU he made plays and from that point on was the most consistent player in that room..but if buddy felt that way, don’t try and walk it back because daddy in the chat😂..stand on what u saying. At least that’s how I see it
I mean don’t get me wrong him backtracking was funny but that wasn’t what I was talking about lol

I just don’t see an issue with saying Steed should be a backup linebacker, if you disagree with the evaluation so be it but he didn’t bash the kid.

Advertisement
I mean don’t get me wrong him backtracking was funny but that wasn’t what I was talking about lol

I just don’t see an issue with saying Steed should be a backup linebacker, if you disagree with the evaluation so be it but he didn’t bash the kid.
lol I get what you’re saying..I’m saying if that was his stance
(I wholeheartedly disagree with it given what 17 battled through)..then stand on that..don’t dance back like the late great Gregory Hines..I just wanted to see a lil drama too ngl 😂😂

Advertisement
Back