Justin Fields transferring

Miami needs a QB. Fields is a stud (dont care how last year panned out- ya'll know i'm obsessed with accuracy, Fields completion rate in HS was 65%, which blows all our QBs out of the water ). Rick and Simpson have deep GA roots. Why isn't Miami leading for Fields and sealing the deal with Hazelnuts?Seems like a total no brainer and if he ends up at any school other than Miami it'll be a **** shame.

Advertisement
Riley will tell him he stays and he had back to back heisman QBs, urban missed a bunch of games this year and Haskins played well. What does Richt sell him, besides past glory with QBs? And don’t get me wrong, I hope he is interested and what’s been written on here is true!!

Riley isn't staying.

Miami needs a QB. Fields is a stud (dont care how last year panned out- ya'll know i'm obsessed with accuracy, Fields completion rate in HS was 65%, which blows all our QBs out of the water ). Rick and Simpson have deep GA roots. Why isn't Miami leading for Fields and sealing the deal with Hazelnuts?Seems like a total no brainer and if he ends up at any school other than Miami it'll be a **** shame.
Surprisingly positive post from you, nice!

Advertisement
Is there smoke ? Lol

Attachments

• 5667B949-400D-4B34-B9CC-B2677FBD9EDE.jpeg
    5667B949-400D-4B34-B9CC-B2677FBD9EDE.jpeg
    898.3 KB · Views: 435
Advertisement
If he had the connects I have in this case, he would know that Fields wants to stay in the pro style system. His father wants him to stay in it as well. That's why I am saying, he doesn't have the right connects. Because Justin/Pablo clearly is open to staying in the SEC from what I've heard. LSU has been mentioned a number of times. Miami has as well especially M. Richt in particular. When I say OSU hasn't been mentioned, I mean it. Not at all. That's what is irking me. These rumors just aren't coming close to matching. Let's just say you don't mention Miami or LSU. He clearly stated within that he wants to stay in a pro style system. I mean, that's not OU, OSU or FSU. Just saying, it's not making sense.

I think by not staying in the SEC it helps his appeal to play immediately. Following recruiting in GA for years, I am confident Mansell doesn’t make things up. It doesn’t mean that someone close to fields didn’t speculate and pass it off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fields didn't exactly light it up this year, but he would be the best prospect of any QB transferring or coming out of high school.

I think his transfer bodes well for Miami with Haselwood. There's no future QB at Georgia that Haselwood can point to say, "Yah, I want to play with that QB." Here at Miami he'll have either N'kosi or Jarren. I expect the QB position next year to be played at a very high level. N'kosi has the tools to be realy good. IMO, if Richt had left him in as the starter for the whole season, I believe he would be much further along in his progression. You've got to understand that N'kosi played in a different system in high school. Everyone's darling trevor Lawrence is playing in the same offense he's been running since the 8th grade. Jarren will compete for the starting job. I think N'kosi has more tools, but Jarren is more skilled. They will push each other and the team will be beneficiary.

It will be interesting to see if N'kosi takes the next step in his progression against Wisconsin. With a strong performance he could solidify himself going into the Spring. Anything less than a very good performance opens the door wide open for Jarren.

Hopefully, Haselwood thinks in those terms.

Let's not forget our offense line has hurt our passing game as well. I think we get better offensive line play next year. We have to.

He does. The issue here is, most people don't have an inside to his circle. The fact that they said no SEC schools let's me know they have no inside connection. He can transfer within the conference like Kelly Bryant was considering doing. At this time, I would think the source/s are just those close to the UGA program. You aren't going to get Pablo to speak on this either. He is a finish the job you started type of guy which Justin is like as well.

Good stuff. Now quien es Pablo?

Advertisement
Back