Justin Fields to O$U

Advertisement
Its message board rumors that came up 2 months ago, that a UGA staffer (director of player personnel or the assistant I forgot which one) caught wind of Fields having illegal contact with OSU personnel during the season. So he investigated it and apparently found a bunch of violations on Fields and/or OSU end with the situation. According to the poster, the UGA staffer was going to keep it under wraps but ONLY report it if he actually transfered to O$U instead of another school. I'll try to find the post again.

Let em all die; I hope that does come to fruition and in retaliation, Fields name drop every recruit that got bags and the donors w personal receipts.

Advertisement
Interesting. I thought he and Jadon Haselwood would be a package deal to OU. I was off by an S and and *.

Riley told Spencer Rattler he would only bring in one QB this cycle - him. Wasn't an option for Fields.

I have to believe the Fields' feel confident the waiver will be approved - I don't think he would make this move if they did not . They are using the same legal counsel as Shea Patterson used. I also read that they really like Ryan Day , the OSU coach.

Neither Fields or Tate Martell had much real action on the field yet as passing QBs -both were used primarily to hand off or run. Will be interesting to see how a competition is.

agree with that 100% but also was never really put in a situation where he could get into a passers rhythm (i'm from NE Ohio and forced to watch most O$U games with their idiot fans) point being I don't know if there's anyone on this roster that deserves the keys either. With Brevin looking like one of if not THE leader on the offensive unit it'd be interesting to see IF a transfer did happen how much Brevin would want him here

Funny you should say this. I caught an instagram post about Applewhite as OC from Brevin yesterday where he tagged Jarren and put the googly eyes thing. Jarren answered saying "isn't confirmed yet".

Rusty Mansell called this when Fields said he was transferring and users in this board claimed to be insiders and said Mansell didn’t know ****. Goes to show who is really connected and it’s not a random message board poster.

Rusty Mansell called this when Fields said he was transferring and users in this board claimed to be insiders and said Mansell didn’t know ****. Goes to show who is really connected and it’s not a random message board poster.

so when are giving stefan the boot

Advertisement
Tate isn’t going no where
Tate Martell us bit that good. Just a running QB. Not very impressive as a passer. Looks very mechanical. That's why Fields is there. He knows he can take the job from Martell. Fields will have to sit out next year, so that will give Martell the edge with a year of game experience.

The OSU staff must have told Fields that they are not sold on Martell. Otherwise, why not stay at Georgia and compete?

Like it was discussed in a thread I created a few days ago, D$ or someone has to keep a running list of actual, verified insiders or an "Insider" tag next to their name.

Starting to get a little out of hand.

Hmmm. Landing elite players regardless of Meyer? I smell bag $$$$$!

Advertisement

Yeah, Rusty is solid.

I'm sure OSU thinks they'll get one more year of Haskins and then he'll bolt. After that, it's anyone's guess. I think Martell will be tough to beat out. Fields should have gone to PSU in the first place.

Fields hired shea Patterson attorney to challenge the NCAA waiver to play next season..probably going to use the Baseball player who called him a slur as cause to transfer for safety reasons or kirby telling him a lie about playing time or starting.
That's his only hope to win the appeal

Advertisement
Under Ryan Day's tutelage Fields will be developed into a beast.

Oh st wouldn't be interested in Fields if they felt they had a sure thing with Tate.

Last edited:
I hope this pushes martell out and we get a shot at him which is a slim chance obviously. But I’d take him and his sister down here in Miami in a heart beat

Advertisement
Back