Justin Fields to O$U

Under Ryan Day's tutelage Fields will be developed into a beast.

Oh st wouldn't be interested in Fields if they felt they had a sure thing with Tate.

He's small guy with the same kind of attitude as Manziel, just doesn't have the arm talent to backup the arrogance.
Plus Kevin Wilson and Yurcich on the staff. Three pretty good offensive minds.

Advertisement
Probably not. Elite programs find ways to keep multiple, top flight QBs on the roster at once. Tate will be the man next year and then Fields can take over after that

What? Do you just not follow college football? Elite programs are having a lot of trouble building depth at QB because QBs dont want to sit.

Clemson lost both Bryant and 5* Hunter Johnson due to Lawrence.

Georgia had Eason and Fields leave and now has no depth.

Fields is likely to get a waiver and be eligible in 2019 (again, this has been widely reported). Tate will transfer.

Yeah, Rusty is solid.

I'm sure OSU thinks they'll get one more year of Haskins and then he'll bolt. After that, it's anyone's guess. I think Martell will be tough to beat out. Fields should have gone to PSU in the first place.

Haskins is gone dude. There is no chance he comes back

He'll probably be the #1 pick in the draft.

Advertisement
Haskins is gone dude. There is no chance he comes back

He'll probably be the #1 pick in the draft.
You sir are correct and also incorrect. Haskins is gone for sure, however he will not be the number one pick Right school, wrong player! Bosa is the guy. Haskins late first rounder, product of a good system.

It's ok we might get that kid from Buffalo
Many people posting on that kid from Buffalo. I don’t know crap but his passing completion % in that conference is alarming. He has a Maleek feel to him. If he wants to come in and be the 3rd or 4th QB or the QB if everyone else here is a failure, sure.

Advertisement
Many people posting on that kid from Buffalo. I don’t know crap but his passing completion % in that conference is alarming. He has a Maleek feel to him. If he wants to come in and be the 3rd or 4th QB or the QB if everyone else here is a failure, sure.

You don't understand sarcasm, do you?

Advertisement
Its message board rumors that came up 2 months ago, that a UGA staffer (director of player personnel or the assistant I forgot which one) caught wind of Fields having illegal contact with OSU personnel during the season. So he investigated it and apparently found a bunch of violations on Fields and/or OSU end with the situation. According to the poster, the UGA staffer was going to keep it under wraps but ONLY report it if he actually transfered to O$U instead of another school. I'll try to find the post again.

Thanks. Let’s see what happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back