Justin Fields to O$U

Advertisement
i don't know about that, dude was put in mostly to run down by the goal line. to say he CANT throw when he went 23-28 is a little off base.

True but most of those throws were screens, all short very high percentage throws, but I get it. But I'm sure you can agree when he's in the pocket he doesn't appear comfortable, nor would you give him keys to the Cadillac.

I heard rumors about someone from UGA trying to bring some legal action into this if he ended up going to O$U. Let's see if it comes to fruition lol.

What’s the basis for legal action? “It’s not fair “ doesn’t carry much weight.

Advertisement
True but most of those throws were screens, all short very high percentage throws, but I get it. But I'm sure you can agree when he's in the pocket he doesn't appear comfortable, nor would you give him keys to the Cadillac.

He could throw in HS a bit.

Fields moving in at O$U this weekend per reports, wonder if that will cause Tate Martell (Brevin's HS QB) to jump ship?
Or will Justin Fields end up being another high ranked qb who doesn't do ****? Max Browne, The black left handed qb similar to terrell pryor who went to osu and I think about the qb they had who ended up becoming a wr in the league braxton miller and he's probably working at a save a lot in Columbus somewhere. It's life! Personally I think he flops and if he loses out to Martell I bet he will transfer again

Advertisement
DONT CARE. not being rude but this is one of those "we landed on the moon" moments. I just wish kids had more resolve in them these days to fight it out on the field instead of looking for an easier way. Then again I was never in their shoes.

What’s the basis for legal action? “It’s not fair “ doesn’t carry much weight.

Its message board rumors that came up 2 months ago, that a UGA staffer (director of player personnel or the assistant I forgot which one) caught wind of Fields having illegal contact with OSU personnel during the season. So he investigated it and apparently found a bunch of violations on Fields and/or OSU end with the situation. According to the poster, the UGA staffer was going to keep it under wraps but ONLY report it if he actually transfered to O$U instead of another school. I'll try to find the post again.

Interesting. I thought he and Jadon Haselwood would be a package deal to OU. I was off by an S and and *.

Advertisement

agree with that 100% but also was never really put in a situation where he could get into a passers rhythm (i'm from NE Ohio and forced to watch most O$U games with their idiot fans) point being I don't know if there's anyone on this roster that deserves the keys either. With Brevin looking like one of if not THE leader on the offensive unit it'd be interesting to see IF a transfer did happen how much Brevin would want him here

Advertisement
Penn State should've been the move. Didn't he commit there before UGA?
Yea the kid is an idiot. He was committed to PSU and would have been the man after this year since mcsorly is gone. But he fell into the Georgia hype last year. Smh plus PSU coach is a heck of a lot more proven then OSU new coach.

Advertisement
Back