Just to put things in perspective. The NCAA investigation...

ADELPHI

Sophomore
into the UM allegations has now taken longer than the investigative periods required to produce the Freeh Report on the Penn State scandal(8 months)and the 9/11 Commisson Report(20 months) COMBINED!! In other words, the investigations into arguably the worst collegiate scandal ever and the worst terrorist attacks on our soil were wrapped up WAY BEFORE ours. Sad, Sad, Sad. I guess those Benihana employees are an elusive bunch.

Advertisement
I believe that Shapiro made his first noise in teh media back in August of 2010.

un****ingbelievable

Absolutely ridiculous. When the NCAA fixes themselves, this has to be a case study on how not to operate an investigation. These people running this are boarder line retarded.

Advertisement
My guess is they'll release the sanctions as close to the beginning of the season as possible so the story gets buried.

If the name wasn't Miami the media outrage would be epic. Of course if the name wasn't Miami then this thing would have been wrapped up at least a year ago.

NCAA is holding Miami hostage, plain and simple. They have done everything in their power to try and bury us, including breaking rules, strong arming former players, being in bed with a convicted scam artist, etc. There is no excuse for it to take this long.

Advertisement
Whatever the sanctions are we need to accept them and never look back.

I'll be really surprised if Shalala/Golden didn't already know the sanctions.

Honestly, I believe the media release is being purposely held to prevent any distractions during camp.

zero change the NCAA has been sitting around this long trying to figure out how to punish Miami.

Advertisement
There's some buzz going around.....12 schollies over 4 years.....no bowl ban. Limits' on visits blah blah. If true, i'll take it.

There's some buzz going around.....12 schollies over 4 years.....no bowl ban. Limits' on visits blah blah. If true, i'll take it.

What buzz?

If it happens today, then some "insider" is born.

If that is the punishment, the mama forgot to have an abortion because we have another "insider" among us.

Advertisement

What buzz?

If it happens today, then some "insider" is born.

If that is the punishment, the mama forgot to have an abortion because we have another "insider" among us.

Lol, nothing direct...why I said buzz. Sorry, got it from another board where a reliable poster posted it.

What board? The WEZ? RCT? PENISLAND.COM?

Advertisement
Back