Just one thing from me...

no more scheduling these tough out of conference openers if UM can help it. It's embarrassing. They're over-matched, bottom line, This isnt 2001. This program has enough issues consistently winning vs middling ACC programs, why make it even more difficult. Just schedule for success. I didn't like this game the second it was announced because as optimistic as I want/like to be, I'm also a realist. So next year, lets shuffle things around and get Wagner back on our schedule as the opener

Yeah, I said it

And now that I think about it, just a few more things:

* No more Turnover Chain, at this point it's become a self-parody of the program

* Early conservative play calling was baffling to me. And they still were trying to establish the run even as they fell behind early

* Are we sure we beat App St and Mich St the next two weeks? If we don't, I'd like this to be the end of Manny Diaz

* Still a lot of football to be played, lets see how this plays out. But today was another dose of reality. It was Clemson all over again
Manny shouldn’t be scheduling anyone, unless he can get the team ready To compete.

Advertisement
Thomas, after we went down 7-0, conventional wisdom has you thinking -- OK, we need to score every drive, we can't be conservative and scared. You knew where this was going...

And that's precisely what we/Lashlee was -- frightened

I was at Barney Beanery and when they ran the ball on 3rd and 7 there was an audible gasp and 'WTF!!" from the Miami fans there(it's a traditional game watch spot for Hurricane fans out here in Los Angeles). It was funny, but not 'ha ha' funny, if you catch me drift
Oh I heard that gasp all the way up here in Canada. It was almost like we had a contract to let them go up by 20+ before we were allowed to try to score. It was THAT bad. "OK, they have their points to cover, now we get to play ball!!!" It was shocking how bad it was.

no more scheduling these tough out of conference openers if UM can help it. It's embarrassing. They're over-matched, bottom line, This isnt 2001. This program has enough issues consistently winning vs middling ACC programs, why make it even more difficult. Just schedule for success. I didn't like this game the second it was announced because as optimistic as I want/like to be, I'm also a realist. So next year, lets shuffle things around and get Wagner back on our schedule as the opener

Yeah, I said it

And now that I think about it, just a few more things:

* No more Turnover Chain, at this point it's become a self-parody of the program

* Early conservative play calling was baffling to me. And they still were trying to establish the run even as they fell behind early

* Are we sure we beat App St and Mich St the next two weeks? If we don't, I'd like this to be the end of Manny Diaz

* Still a lot of football to be played, lets see how this plays out. But today was another dose of reality. It was Clemson all over again
If Miami loses to App State and Mich St, Manny is gone.

Advertisement
Back