Just one thing from me...

Yeah, we need to Kansas State this thing until we get to a top level. They relied heavily on Jr College and transfers, exclusively scheduled D1AA and D1 cupcakes, and just slowly started racking up W's.

I could give two craps if people complain that we don't schedule anyone difficult. We HAVE to rebuild this program and huge part of the rebuild is racking up W's, no matter who they're against.

Advertisement
LETS HOPE Manolo dye Azzaro can get it together

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-003836_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-003836_Gallery.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 6
Lashlee should have came out slinging the ball trying to draw PI’s on deep shots & working the middle of the field with Harley/X like we did in the 2nd half. Instead he chose to run concrete feet harris into the backs of our linemen the whole first half. He’s a very very overrated OC.

I believe it was Richt who agreed to schedule Bama. This was about five years ago, IIRC, so he likely assumed he would have the program back on track. And he was until the Pittsburgh, Clemson, and Wisconsin games to close 2017. Wheels fell off, and sadly for Richt as well.

I hated dumbing down the schedule for Golden, trying to schedule wins. He won at Temple that way, dropping to the MAC and scheduling weaker OOC games except for an annual payday and asswhipping from Penn State.

Alabama is too much for almost everyone, but I’ve no issue scheduling future series against TAMU, UF, Auburn, Michigan State, and South Carolina.

Watering down the schedule doesn’t improve recruiting. Miami isn’t going to keep more of the best at home playing a soft schedule.

My .02 worth.

Advertisement
Don’t we go @ A&M next year 😂

Blake James has a fetish for getting blasted on the National stage in the early weeks.

which is fine, but I said lets not do these games as openers. I get that UM will play tough OOC games, that's fine

Yeah, we need to Kansas State this thing until we get to a top level. They relied heavily on Jr College and transfers, exclusively scheduled D1AA and D1 cupcakes, and just slowly started racking up W's.

I could give two craps if people complain that we don't schedule anyone difficult. We HAVE to rebuild this program and huge part of the rebuild is racking up W's, no matter who they're against.
Has Kansas State ever won anything? Even under Synder?

No, not really. A Big 12 title in 2003, and a co-championship in 2012.

Advertisement
which is fine, but I said lets not do these games as openers. I get that UM will play tough OOC games, that's fine
.... and get *** raped in mediocre bowl games.

Stop blaming the mirror.... the crap on your face you see in the mirror is you. Fix that.

Don’t we go @ A&M next year 😂

Blake James has a fetish for getting blasted on the National stage in the early weeks.
James.jpg

Blake getting butt-blasted by superior competition is a kink of his. How much do you want to bet he was wearing one of these during the game?

Clemson is beatable! Their line is terrible (or UGA’s D Line is incredible). Our goal should be getting to the ACCCG every year and winning it after we show up, and show up consistently.
This is the #1 team in the nation that we lost to and they are for a reason (besides their coach being a horse’s as$). We were a 20 point underdog when no one knew a thing about either teams true abilities. We were outmatched in talent and speed. And yes our coaches called terrible games in response and didn’t seem prepared. But they got punched in the mouth and Mike Tyson can tell you what happens to your plan at that point. We got crushed!
But keep the goal being the ACCCG. We are not beating these teams like Bama until we fill our cupboards with talent. Going to the ACCCG and winning it gets you the talent to succeed. Let’s crawl before walking at this point, shall we?
How long should it take to "fill the cupboard with talent" before you acknowledge that the talent isn't coming?

If Wake Forest gets blowed out by Bama, are their fans thinking that all they need is more talent? Or, do they acknowledge that Bama is a superior program and Wake has no realistic chance to reach that level? Miami fans have this weird delusional belief that we're one hire or one recruiting class away from it being 2001 again.

Advertisement
Who’s “0” on our D , this dude NEVER stopped hitting and attacking.

Start Restrepo ,

What TE do we have any?

Game ball to our punter 🙌🙌🙌

Actually it was over on our first series 🥵

We practiced for a year on our first 20 plays and couldn’t get to even FG range even a 55 yarder .

We have a coaching problem period.

Beating App state is a smoke and mirrors game will just hide issues.

Unless we beat them 62-0 were sugar coating our problem.

PLEASE DON’T RANK US WE ARE NOT WORTHY JUST MAKES US A TARGET WE CANNOT HANDLE RIGHT NOW .

Years of knowing of this game YEARS and this was the result.

People the season never ends you must train and out train you opponents OBVIOUSLY it showed WE DIDN’T.

I DRANK KOOLAIDE AGAIN , THIS MOVIE KEEPS REPLAYING, TURN IT OFF PLEASE.

Advertisement
Who’s “0” on our D , this dude NEVER stopped hitting and attacking.

Start Restrepo ,

What TE do we have any?

Game ball to our punter 🙌🙌🙌

Actually it was over on our first series 🥵

We practiced for a year on our first 20 plays and couldn’t get to even FG range even a 55 yarder .

We have a coaching problem period.

Beating App state is a smoke and mirrors game will just hide issues.

Unless we beat them 62-0 were sugar coating our problem.

PLEASE DON’T RANK US WE ARE NOT WORTHY JUST MAKES US A TARGET WE CANNOT HANDLE RIGHT NOW .

Years of knowing of this game YEARS and this was the result.

People the season never ends you must train and out train you opponents OBVIOUSLY it showed WE DIDN’T.

I DRANK KOOLAIDE AGAIN , THIS MOVIE KEEPS REPLAYING, TURN IT OFF PLEASE.

At this point, we've had so much Kool-Aid that we should rename this fine website 'Jonestown'

Now, with that said, I'd like to see Manny make a bit of a youth movement with the guys we saw yesterday. I get it, he probably felt the need to have more experienced guys vs Bama in the opener, but we saw (once again) the limitations of guys like Ivey, Scaife, Carter, etc. The tricky thing is that App St and Mich St aren't pushovers by any stretch for this program

my view is that if this AD had any conscience, in the back of their minds they know that Diaz has to show something these upcoming two weeks and beyond. I'll always support UM football, but Im not blind, either

At this point, we've had so much Kool-Aid that we should rename this fine website 'Jonestown'

Now, with that said, I'd like to see Manny make a bit of a youth movement with the guys we saw yesterday. I get it, he probably felt the need to have more experienced guys vs Bama in the opener, but we saw (once again) the limitations of guys like Ivey, Scaife, Carter, etc. The tricky thing is that App St and Mich St aren't pushovers by any stretch for this program

my view is that if this AD had any conscience, in the back of their minds they know that Diaz has to show something these upcoming two weeks and beyond. I'll always support UM football, but Im not blind, either
I don’t know if it would be called an upset alert but if I was either of these teams coming up I’d be excited to play us.

Even in our home stadium.

Koolaide has been my weakness these most (10) plus years or more .

I we lose one or both because a huge cave in will follow let the search begin yes these are monster games

Respectfully, when it comes to scheduling these games, I disagree (rare) with @k9cane. Miami could have beaten LSU and Florida with some tweaks here and there. Bama is just on another level. There is only one Bama, though.

Everything else is pretty spot on.

no more scheduling these tough out of conference openers if UM can help it. It's embarrassing. They're over-matched, bottom line, This isnt 2001. This program has enough issues consistently winning vs middling ACC programs, why make it even more difficult. Just schedule for success. I didn't like this game the second it was announced because as optimistic as I want/like to be, I'm also a realist. So next year, lets shuffle things around and get Wagner back on our schedule as the opener

Yeah, I said it

And now that I think about it, just a few more things:

* No more Turnover Chain, at this point it's become a self-parody of the program

* Early conservative play calling was baffling to me. And they still were trying to establish the run even as they fell behind early

* Are we sure we beat App St and Mich St the next two weeks? If we don't, I'd like this to be the end of Manny Diaz

* Still a lot of football to be played, lets see how this plays out. But today was another dose of reality. It was Clemson all over again
Agreed, 100%.

Advertisement
Back