Just land Neal, Bogle, Ingraham, MAR and Battle

Urbs needs to be fired at the end of the week...
Has Battle done his OV yet? I was just thinking, suppose Urban is wearing a 9 inch strap-on when Jordan goes into his office to meet, that would surely do it.

We can only hope....

Advertisement
If i cant explain it y is it im not the only one who feels like this then?
Im not saying me cause i wont do it cause im not the type to listen or make dumb bets. If u guys really getting mad about opinions why dont u guys wager your accounts be banned on it. Might as well just to end the and see whos right.

What other db has shown mad interest and left? CJ was here alot n he chose fa99otville.
Nah bro, this is exactly like TC and CJs recruitment. I thought Rique was going to be different. But the fact is that $EC money creates similar behaviors from kids. Your spot on with this one. I just think people want to believe. Your just willing to admit what it looks like. Personally I think the only way to stop this behavior is to get Battle and Nunn and stop recruiting him. It’s tells the next round of divas, “win with us OT get beat by us! We don’t play no fuggin games!”
Just my thoughts.

Nah bro, this is exactly like TC and CJs recruitment. I thought Rique was going to be different. But the fact is that $EC money creates similar behaviors from kids. Your spot on with this one. I just think people want to believe. Your just willing to admit what it looks like. Personally I think the only way to stop this behavior is to get Battle and Nunn and stop recruiting him. It’s tells the next round of divas, “win with us OT get beat by us! We don’t play no fuggin games!”
Just my thoughts.
This is exactly what Im trying to explain but some people dont see it, you worded it better than me thanks. At first I was like theres hope then I caught myself about a month ago and said nope your not doing this to me again cause it felt real similar.

If you wanna call bags of cash “feelings” then do you bro! I’m not saying there’s no chance but you gotta admit it’s pretty similar to TC and even Jobe. Heck jobe was committed we hookedhim up at a prep school, there were bama rumors even then. But we ignored them, until the fall when the smoke became fire. Sorry, not hitching my hopes to yet another kid who is playing it out for one of two reasons. Wants to be the center of attention or wants a deposit for his services or both. We just don’t win these battles. Think Patrick Peterson, it’s been happening for a while not just these past couple cycles.

Advertisement
TS is not like TC. Not even close. The only connection to Miami TC seemed to have was Coach Rumph. He only visited a couple times. TS has far more connections to Miami than Tyson, and far more visits.

None of this means it will turn out differently.

Things that can beat $ are it's close to home, winning, and a better chance to play in the NFL. It's a lot easier to turn down the $ if you are very likely to be developed into an NFL caliber player. Short term sacrifice and a long term gain. I am hoping for the following events to take place.....

1) TS stretches this out all the way to signing day. There will be increasing pressure for him to stay home. We are building more of a love for Miami again with each passing day. The Ridge will do some work for us too now that he is there.

2) We need to stay in the mx all season for a playoff spot and at least get to the ACCCG again. This will probably get us into a top 10 finish for the first time since 2004. A lot of us diehards don't really keep that into account. We've not been a legit contender for 14 years and these kids have never really seen it with they own eyes. This goes back the local love for Miami. A lot of these kids don't have it in they blood cause all they've seen is a losing program.

3) We need Georgia to take a little step back. I think this is reasonable even though they will be very talented and young. At least not get into the playoffs.

4) We need MJ and JJ to ball out to the fullest. That would most likely get them very close to 1st round status. JJ makes a massive amount of plays and I expect him to be in the running for some awards. That would be huge.

If those 4 things happen I think this could turn out well in the end. I'm hopeful but not optimistic. We have not been very good at all at closing the top local kids that get all the attention, go to the Army game, and have the world at they fingertip. 20-30% chance.

Has Battle done his OV yet? I was just thinking, suppose Urban is wearing a 9 inch strap-on when Jordan goes into his office to meet, that would surely do it.

We can only hope....

Battle already used his OV for Miami and OSU right before he committed to OSU this summer.

Has Ryque been visiting with the same frequency after that locker room bag pick up? I mean “he has friends on the team” and he’s “at the campus all the time” “always playing Madden in the dorms”. A little sarcastic but I’m also really asking. Nothing in the dead period can stop him from visiting his boys correct?

Has Ryque been visiting with the same frequency after that locker room bag pick up? I mean “he has friends on the team” and he’s “at the campus all the time” “always playing Madden in the dorms”. A little sarcastic but I’m also really asking. Nothing in the dead period can stop him from visiting his boys correct?
Probably more difficult now considering ryque's summer is over (back to school) and his football season already started.

Advertisement

Not sure the answer to that, however there was a recent article on 247 stating he always comes back and checks in with Miami coaches after his visits to Georgia. It's clear we are in it, but I am far from optimistic.

Advertisement
Back