Just land Neal, Bogle, Ingraham, MAR and Battle

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
do whatever it takes to land these 5 guys and everything else on top is just gravy.

Obviously landing any of Haselwood, Wright, Rique, Weaver, Summerall, Davis, Nunn, etc. would be absolutely amazing but the 5 guys I mentioned are the 5 I'd say give me right now and I'd be pleased with the class.

Advertisement
do whatever it takes to land these 5 guys and everything else on top is just gravy.

Obviously landing any of Haselwood, Wright, Rique, Weaver, Summerall, Davis, Nunn, etc. would be absolutely amazing but the 5 guys I mentioned are the 5 I'd say give me right now and I'd be pleased with the class.

we all want you to be pleased.

Advertisement
Those 5 plus McIntosh would essentially guarantee no worse than a Top 12 class.
which is exactly what we need. This 19 class (which has ELITE guys in the right positions) stuck between last years ELITE class and what looks to be like a top 3 class next year and we are well on our way to #6

Advertisement
Not comin... But if it's one recruit we need to match UGA $$$ for it's him. **** it throw the bag at him
Hes a superior player we have to keep him home, do whatever the fuq it takes. I dont even like talking about it, this kid should be a lock period.

Advertisement
Haven't heard a lot about these recruits yet, is this Richards fellow related to Ahmmon?

Advertisement
Screenshot_2018-08-14_130008.jpg

Don't tell Rivals MAR is an elite prospect smh. Yes Rivals is trash and this isnt surprising but at least dont make it so obvious

Advertisement
Back