Just land Neal, Bogle, Ingraham, MAR and Battle

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Hes a superior player we have to keep him home, do whatever the fuq it takes. I dont even like talking about it, this kid should be a lock period.

We said the same thing about Campbell last year. Feels different than TS though. Feels more like Gil to me; but maybe I'm just a homer.

Advertisement
I never got nervous about Frierson last cycle b/c I knew he was Frank Gore’s cousin and committed for 2 years.

$tevenson is very different, and I can almost guarantee that he ain’t coming.

We need to lock up Battle and Nunn.

Obviously keep recruiting $tevenson till the end, but let’s not get caught with our **** in our hand like last cycle when we were scrambling after Jobe and Campbell were bought.

We can take an extra DB this cycle since we aren’t taking a QB, if we only take 1 WR, that ship can be used at either DB, DL or OL.

I never got nervous about Frierson last cycle b/c I knew he was Frank Gore’s cousin and committed for 2 years.

$tevenson is very different, and I can almost guarantee that he ain’t coming.

We need to lock up Battle and Nunn.

Obviously keep recruiting $tevenson till the end, but let’s not get caught with our **** in our hand like last cycle when we were scrambling after Jobe and Campbell were bought.

We can take an extra DB this cycle since we aren’t taking a QB, if we only take 1 WR, that ship can be used at either DB, DL or OL.
Would you rather we get Battle or Nunn if we can only land one? Leaving aside the St.Thomas pipeline angle.

Advertisement
Urbs needs to be fired at the end of the week...
Brother,I know it's a long shot but I think I'd probably end up pulling an ab or back muscle from laughing if the liar was to get fired.

Advertisement
I cant explain it cause its a vibe a feeling. Cant explain feelings....am i allowed to feel this way?
No because you just be saying sh*t lol. Up until this point Tyrique Stevenson has showed far more interest in Miami than campbell had at any point of Miami recruiting him and it isn’t really close. Now will we land him idk, we will see

No because you just be saying sh*t lol. Up until this point Tyrique Stevenson has showed far more interest in Miami than campbell had at any point of Miami recruiting him and it isn’t really close. Now will we land him idk, we will see
If i cant explain it y is it im not the only one who feels like this then?
Im not saying me cause i wont do it cause im not the type to listen or make dumb bets. If u guys really getting mad about opinions why dont u guys wager your accounts be banned on it. Might as well just to end the and see whos right.

What other db has shown mad interest and left? CJ was here alot n he chose fa99otville.

Advertisement
Neal is the most important recruit in this class, imo he’s in a category of his own based on talent and position of need.

Not to say I don’t want the guys bad as well, just saying that Neal is on a different level of importance.

If i cant explain it y is it im not the only one who feels like this then?
Im not saying me cause i wont do it cause im not the type to listen or make dumb bets. If u guys really getting mad about opinions why dont u guys wager your accounts be banned on it. Might as well just to end the and see whos right.

What other db has shown mad interest and left? CJ was here alot n he chose fa99otville.

First - There is a lot of soft sacks around here.

Second - Henderson got in his feelings

Neal is the most important recruit in this class, imo he’s in a category of his own based on talent and position of need.

Not to say I don’t want the guys bad as well, just saying that Neal is on a different level of importance.
This!!!!👍🏾

Advertisement
Back