Attachments

• image-171322828.jpg
    image-171322828.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 83
Advertisement
Who is #5? Brewton?

Nvm found it.. #5 is Da'vante Phillips 2015 Wr

Last edited:
why is this interesting? how many times have we seen recruits throw it up because the photographer asked and end up elsewhere. this means nothing

Advertisement
Advertisement
No offense Tito, but it ain't even slightly interesting at this point
The only importance may be that Yearby and Cook may not hate each other nothing else is significant really

Trust me when I tell you I WANT to believe.
To me and its just a theory they both get along really well because they are both sharing the spotlight and if they had an issue with that then i would think it would be out to at least some people. The issue to me is that they both resent each other slightly because of maybe Sony since he is the 5 star and Yearby and Cook from what i see are both 4 stars so at least 1 of them wants to go on their own and prove their worth but thats just a thought

why is this interesting? how many times have we seen recruits throw it up because the photographer asked and end up elsewhere. this means nothing

Even worse than meaning nothing, folks like to read meaning into these types of photos, which are a dime a dozen

I think what makes the most logic is that Yearby and Cook are boys, both in the end want to be #1's in college

Advertisement
Phillips prolly going to be a CANES..

cook is trollin...clemson bought his *** long time ago

Advertisement
What is wrong with you people? Every ******* thread on here is negative.

A pic of three top recruits throwing up the U and you all find a way to turn it completely negative. This board needs some positivity, all you people are so **** grumpy.

Does it mean anything? no. But do you all have to act all butthurt and ****y about it either? **** no.

Advertisement
Back