Just found out something that is hilarious

Banned
Banned
Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play this year because he choose to sit out and UM can prove he was healthy to play atleast half the season and based off his interviews he was in contact with UF during the season.

I truly hope Manny and UM Administration screws the kid over one last time and makes him sit for another year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah **** him, I truly hope we make him sit another year. There is documentation he was cleared to play back in September because he choose to redshirt to get stronger.

Hard to get medical waiver when your cleared in September and you choose to redshirt.
I wonder if talking to him during the season is a ncaa violation by the slime lizards. If so, report them and push for punishment. I don't care about the kid, he isn't Cane anymore.

Lingard is going to have to get a waiver to play this year because he choose to sit out and UM can prove he was healthy to play atleast half the season and based off his interviews he was in contact with UF during the season.

I truly hope Manny and UM Administration screws the kid over one last time and makes him sit for another year.

In what scenario (aside from being a grad transfer) would he NOT need a waiver??

Advertisement
They tried to snatch Pope last year

If It were any other team besides UF (and FSU too) I would say let it go. Let the man live. But since UF and Lo decided they wanted to be grimy about the ****, then I fully agree with trying to stop him from playing right away. Even if it costs us Avantae Williams who isn't coming here anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wait...its cucks in here yucking it up...that we should just allow him to go to uf and play and not question the waiver?.

You ninjas is clowns.

Just open the door for UF to recruit all of our players while on roster...sounds good for you sec loving fanboys

Common sense is not always common for some of these folks. Manny absolutely needs to prevent that from happening.

Advertisement
Back