Just found out a coworker played for the Gators in 2000-2004...

the hate for the gates around here is insane

for someone that grew up in the middle of florida, reading this place for years you'd never know it otherwise

the younger gator fans are fine that i've seen, they have no recollection of the powerhouse that miami was in the 80s and 90s. It's the older crowd that has done **** like order me to take my shirt off while grabbing my shirt at a bar near gainesville ( yes a female did this in here mid 40s ). For like 2 minutes solid she would not release it and it took her friend yelling at her to finally let it go.

working in st. augustine not too long ago with a younger gator, there was no hate just two florida teams.. that's all that mattered two FLORIDA teams. His mom found out I was a cane and I can't remember now what happened but he was awe struck at what she said.

I might have turned that guy into a cane, I know he was starting to watch our games when florida was getting worked 2 seasons back. I know he was warming up to it right before the va tech and notre dame games in 17

maybe i'll run into him again one day
from my personal experience growing up in gator country (They are EVERYWHERE in Brevard), the ones my age are the absolute worst. Unfortunately two of my best friends from high school graduated from there but thankfully they were there from 2010-2015 so they had to endure some ****** seasons and 4-8 lol

Advertisement
the hate for the gates around here is insane

for someone that grew up in the middle of florida, reading this place for years you'd never know it otherwise

the younger gator fans are fine that i've seen, they have no recollection of the powerhouse that miami was in the 80s and 90s. It's the older crowd that has done **** like order me to take my shirt off while grabbing my shirt at a bar near gainesville ( yes a female did this in here mid 40s ). For like 2 minutes solid she would not release it and it took her friend yelling at her to finally let it go.

working in st. augustine not too long ago with a younger gator, there was no hate just two florida teams.. that's all that mattered two FLORIDA teams. His mom found out I was a cane and I can't remember now what happened but he was awe struck at what she said.

I might have turned that guy into a cane, I know he was starting to watch our games when florida was getting worked 2 seasons back. I know he was warming up to it right before the va tech and notre dame games in 17

maybe i'll run into him again one day
Having been to Gainesville and bringing up to them that I'm a Canes fan, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one

I went to USF, and me and some friends went to Gainesville when USF played the turds (2010 I believe). I bring up that I'm a Canes fan before being a Bulls fan, and they (UF students at the time) immediately start talking **** and spouting nonsense clearly showing they don't know anything about the rivalry or football in general. Since them jabronis are soft as twinkie filling they backed down pretty quick, and then me and my boy ended up going home with the females that they brought

Good times

Advertisement
Having been to Gainesville and bringing up to them that I'm a Canes fan, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one

I went to USF, and me and some friends went to Gainesville when USF played the turds (2010 I believe). I bring up that I'm a Canes fan before being a Bulls fan, and they (UF students at the time) immediately start talking **** and spouting nonsense clearly showing they don't know anything about the rivalry or football in general. Since them jabronis are soft as twinkie filling they backed down pretty quick, and then me and my boy ended up going home with the females that they brought

Good times

This is how it's done.

Humiliate them, then jackhammer their females.

I'm proud to admit I attended UF in G-ville from 97 to 2000 and swiftly flunked out due to a plethora of combos including alcohol, ******, chemical compounds, and Krispy Kreme donuts. I was a cane to the core throughout my brief adventure in turdville, but it didn't stop me from having a good time. Yes Gator fans can be obnoxious, but my in laws wear the label and my son just graduated UF. I'm in a precarious position. Hopefully Manny shocks the world and it will all be worth it.

Advertisement
I'm proud to admit I attended UF in G-ville from 97 to 2000 and swiftly flunked out due to a plethora of combos including alcohol, ******, chemical compounds, and Krispy Kreme donuts. I was a cane to the core throughout my brief adventure in turdville, but it didn't stop me from having a good time. Yes Gator fans can be obnoxious, but my in laws wear the label and my son just graduated UF. I'm in a precarious position. Hopefully Manny shocks the world and it will all be worth it.
U ain’t the only one here whose been behind enemy lines.

Advertisement
This is how it's done.

Humiliate them, then jackhammer their females.
Have you seen some of their females???

4C8B8860-35B4-4702-9376-5A21E912DD94.gif

Advertisement
@CountdownCountyCane im bored and my research team has narrowed your coworker to 7 potential individuals, but I’m going to guess it’s one of the first 3

1. Jon Colon- I hope it’s not him and I’d recommend googling his signing day story but Canes fans hate him and he missed out on winning a title

2. Corey Bailey
3. OJ Small

Other options but all out of staters
4. Travis Harris
5. DeShawn Carter
6. Ronald dowdy
7. Matt piotrowicz- has a iconic photo of his helmet coming off va Miami in ‘02 and he looks like Aaron Hernandez
8. Kenny parker

Funny part of 2000 Gators signing class 2 of the members ended up being HURRICANES Brock Berlin and Santonio Thomas

Advertisement
Back