Just found out a coworker played for the Gators in 2000-2004...

Advertisement

Advertisement
Ennis Crafton says he saw Najeh Davenport Powerbomb a Gator player in NO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's actually a good dude. Was disappointed when I heard he was a gator.
Good dude and gator don't go together in my book. He will reveal himself in due time. Now, I want you to go home this weekend read cane mutiny, watch the 30 for 30's, go on youtube and watch highsmith call Bosworth a *****, watch jerome come down the stairway in fatigues, and most importantly watch the gator flop.

You have strayed to far from your core values.

Good dude and gator don't go together in my book. He will reveal himself in due time. Now, I want you to go home this weekend read cane mutiny, watch the 30 for 30's, go on youtube and watch highsmith call Bosworth a *****, watch jerome come down the stairway in fatigues, and most importantly watch the gator flop.

You have strayed to far from your core values.
Lol bro I’m die hard cane don’t get it twisted. I’ve been going to games since 90s and will be going to my 16th Miami fsu game this year. For only being 27 that’s pretty good.

not him lol

Advertisement
the hate for the gates around here is insane

for someone that grew up in the middle of florida, reading this place for years you'd never know it otherwise

the younger gator fans are fine that i've seen, they have no recollection of the powerhouse that miami was in the 80s and 90s. It's the older crowd that has done **** like order me to take my shirt off while grabbing my shirt at a bar near gainesville ( yes a female did this in here mid 40s ). For like 2 minutes solid she would not release it and it took her friend yelling at her to finally let it go.

working in st. augustine not too long ago with a younger gator, there was no hate just two florida teams.. that's all that mattered two FLORIDA teams. His mom found out I was a cane and I can't remember now what happened but he was awe struck at what she said.

I might have turned that guy into a cane, I know he was starting to watch our games when florida was getting worked 2 seasons back. I know he was warming up to it right before the va tech and notre dame games in 17

maybe i'll run into him again one day

the hate for the gates around here is insane

for someone that grew up in the middle of florida, reading this place for years you'd never know it otherwise

the younger gator fans are fine that i've seen, they have no recollection of the powerhouse that miami was in the 80s and 90s. It's the older crowd that has done **** like order me to take my shirt off while grabbing my shirt at a bar near gainesville ( yes a female did this in here mid 40s ). For like 2 minutes solid she would not release it and it took her friend yelling at her to finally let it go.

working in st. augustine not too long ago with a younger gator, there was no hate just two florida teams.. that's all that mattered two FLORIDA teams. His mom found out I was a cane and I can't remember now what happened but he was awe struck at what she said.

I might have turned that guy into a cane, I know he was starting to watch our games when florida was getting worked 2 seasons back. I know he was warming up to it right before the va tech and notre dame games in 17

maybe i'll run into him again one day

Advertisement
Back