Just bought my first home. Man cave ideas

Advertisement
Nice setup. Need to hide them wires on the two side tvs tho. Ha.

Yeah - definitely needed to clean up all the wires. I got lazy after awhile. A cleaner look would have been better. House is sold now. And I won’t build another cave until I find a legacy piece of land to pass down.

Man cave is a myth. I had one once. For the first month it was heaven on earth and we would enjoy games in quiet with beer on tap. We were gods.

Beware of the creep...

First, the new wife came and found me. She set up shop and always made sure to talk during the game. The next step in her plan was inviting wives over at the same time as the games. I should have known better.

When the wife wasn't so new my man cave became a play room for the kids. She started slow by saying "teach them about football" to which I would respond "they are only 6 months old". I tried to fight I really did but in the end I realized I wasn't thI e fighter I thought. I talked a big game. Kids got older, toys got bigger and louder. The man cave was all mine once the kids went to bed.

I think *** in the man cave is like turning over your right to sole custody.

My recommendation...Get a door that locks.

Congrats on your first home!
maybe you should grown a backbone

Advertisement
Man cave is a myth. I had one once. For the first month it was heaven on earth and we would enjoy games in quiet with beer on tap. We were gods.

Beware of the creep...

First, the new wife came and found me. She set up shop and always made sure to talk during the game. The next step in her plan was inviting wives over at the same time as the games. I should have known better.

When the wife wasn't so new my man cave became a play room for the kids. She started slow by saying "teach them about football" to which I would respond "they are only 6 months old". I tried to fight I really did but in the end I realized I wasn't thI e fighter I thought. I talked a big game. Kids got older, toys got bigger and louder. The man cave was all mine once the kids went to bed.

I think *** in the man cave is like turning over your right to sole custody.

My recommendation...Get a door that locks.

Congrats on your first home!
Major League GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
maybe you should grown a backbone
Truth be told...

I would take having the wife and kids with me over growing that backbone.

Kind of like fishing and you are excited about running out maybe 15-20. Everything is packed, you spent the prior evening rigging rods and you are ready as the boat is also loaded and ready to go. Then, as you are running out you notice strange looks on the kids' faces and you ask them if they are ok. They say yes but you know better so you just ask them if they want to turn around and they nod their head up and down. You are disappointed for a minute until they come stand by the captain on the way in.

Backbone? LOL ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back