Just bought my first home. Man cave ideas

Advertisement
No. EBay thru Alibaba. If I could afford the real deal I wouldn't show them on this site.

It’s basically impossible to tell with the picture from the Internet. Are those oversized, or regular sized? Don’t get me wrong they’re still cool. And you know I have seen the real championship rings on sale before on eBay. Sometimes are not as much as you would think they are. The real ones do look a little more beat up than that though

Advertisement
It’s basically impossible to tell with the picture from the Internet. Are those oversized, or regular sized? Don’t get me wrong they’re still cool. And you know I have seen championship rings on sale before on eBay. Sometimes are not as much as you would think they are.
Regular size. You can't tell the difference. I have every.sports illustrated for the championship games for canes and fins and found these for that bling. Will post once done with all the stuff. EBay has some good deals if u do the work

Regular size. You can't tell the difference. I have every.sports illustrated for the championship games for canes and fins and found these for that bling. Will post once done with all the stuff. EBay has some good deals if u do the work

That’s pretty sweet on the Sports Illustrated, even though I hate them for the same reason we all do. I have the original SI from the Dorsey championship, which I got from my dad, and it is mint, it’s in a plastic bag and looks like you could sell it brand new on the stand. I’m not a huge collector, although I have a lot of canes stuff, just not genuine collectibles though, just stuff like everyone else has and that you can buy anywhere.

I actually need to go through my stuff and see what’s what

If I wanted something super sweet in a nice house, i'd set up a badass gaming room just for PUBG.

my neighbor growing up had an incredible room from head to toe multipe tv's etc. for xbox gaming. Even if you didn't game that room was surreal to chill inside of.

Advertisement
That’s pretty sweet on the Sports Illustrated, even though I hate them for the same reason we all do. I have the original SI from the Dorsey championship, which I got from my dad, and it is mint, it’s in a plastic bag and looks like you could sell it brand new on the stand. I’m not a huge collector, although I have a lot of canes stuff, just not genuine collectibles though, just stuff like everyone else has and that you can buy anywhere.

I actually need to go through my stuff and see what’s what
I have it signed
CAM00055.jpg

Bought my first house the day before this thread and I've been thinking about this the whole time yet I never saw the thread smh

Advertisement
lots of good stuff. Hopefully we’ll be back in the magazine cover and national championship ring business again soon. The Canes stuff I invest in, is mostly personal. It has it’s place, but doesn’t really have value to anyone but me. I do LOVE seeing The []_[] brand blow up nationally. I miss being somewhere random a million miles away and driving by some car straight of of Hialeah with Canes **** everywhere. Soon...

lots of good stuff. Hopefully we’ll be back in the magazine cover and national championship ring business again soon. The Canes stuff I invest in, is mostly personal. It has it’s place, but doesn’t really have value to anyone but me. I do LOVE seeing The []_[] brand blow up nationally. I miss being somewhere random a million miles away and driving by some car straight of of Hialeah with Canes **** everywhere. Soon...
All my Top end Memorabilia is personalized to me as well....only value is to me....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back