Just bought my first home. Man cave ideas

While not man cave related, I got one of those christmas light projector thingies that shoots the red and green dots all over the house, but mine covers the house in moving Orange and Green U's. I put it up every game day because I live in **** country. It's ******* awesome! Even better than it sounds.

I just wish my team would give me something to back it up with.

Advertisement
While not man cave related, I got one of those christmas light projector thingies that shoots the red and green dots all over the house, but mine covers the house in moving Orange and Green U's. I put it up every game day because I live in **** country. It's ******* awesome! Even better than it sounds.

I just wish my team would give me something to back it up with.
This one?

20190419_140408_1555697059058(1).jpg

Advertisement
I understand there are a couple of banners that were only slightly or never flown somewhere in Miami. One of those might look cool wrapped around the room, they were mostly paid for, so they should come cheap. Just the thing to get people chatting about Canes Coaching over the last 17 years.

I bought o e of these portable ice makers a few months ago and making ice with Evian & Essentia water has been a life changing experience.
I absolutely love having great tasting ice on demand in the man cave.
Amazon product ASIN B07RGS5NSD
1590547464524.jpeg

Advertisement
Strobe for drinking beer and going catatonic.

Really makes a disco mirror ball pop . . .

And a fart generator. Sure tunes up when things gets boring - or during halftime. Or when the little lady comes in for a serious talk.
Why do you need a generator for that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
......A Poster of Dennis Erickson Breaking Camp from Hecht, with a Pint of Tangueray Gin sticking out of his back pocket......

• Cane poles for quick descent down to undersea base
  • Hatch to allow access to 80 foot water slide to the pool area for optional Canes football viewing
  • The taxidermy constructed body of the crocodile recovered from Lake Osceola
  • A row of seats/bleachers from the Orange Bowl
  • Signed posters of The U and The U Part 2
  • Red phone for instant communications with Jimmy Johnson and Michael Irvin during games
  • A snow cone machine
  • Ceiling aperture for drone deliveries
  • Sod from the FSU field
  • Zip line to Hard Rock Stadium for in person attendance for Canes games

Advertisement
Back