Junior is officially an alum

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
and Second Lieutenant. Dr. Frenck is spent. Det 155 newly minted butter bars. Dad throwing it.View attachment 185934View attachment 185935View attachment 185936
Congrats, Colonel!

I hope you don’t mind a little love and special salute for Junior:

Sexy American GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
and Second Lieutenant. Dr. Frenck is spent. Det 155 newly minted butter bars. Dad throwing it.

@Canesfreak , tell me that @Pentagon Cane 's son (third from left) doesn't look like a young Scott Beatty from the UM Law days...or even an older Scott Beatty...

Congrats! My kid is a piker at 3.635 with an aeronautical engineering B.S. with minors in physics and aerospace studies.
The 4 years “flew” by… man…. Hey Pentagon- Russell Maryland spoke at the Legacy reception at The Rat on Thursday night. His daughter Olivia, communications major, is part of the Class of ‘22 (She lights up a room, BTW). He said two things that are true of our sons. First, he said, Canes outwork everyone, that certainly sounds true of your son, and I know mine closed the library on many a night, among other things. The other is that Canes use UM as a springboard to to strive obtain “the next level” in whatever their field of endeavor. I think our sons’ are just getting started on making their mark on the world. Again, congrats to our sons. Here’s to their future.…. Cheers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back