Junior is officially an alum

Pentagon Cane

Ghostriders in the sky.
and Second Lieutenant. Dr. Frenck is spent. Det 155 newly minted butter bars. Dad throwing it.
20220515_205005.jpg
IMG_0888(1).jpg
B32B6A67-(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Stellar form. Straight thumbs. Very overlooked element of a thrown-U, even alums ***** it up...
So Sebastian comes out and does the C-A-N-E-S cheer at the end. Must have been a fill in. Anyway, I'm in the upper terrace directly on other side of main stage at Watsco. My wife and daughter are laughing. I am the only one doing the cheer. Trust me I covered for the section. I was loud and parents were looking at me. Parents were clueless...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Sebastian comes out and does the C-A-N-E-S cheer at the end. Most have been a fill in. Anyway, I'm in the upper terrace directly on other side of main stage at Watsco. My wife and daughter are laughing. I am the only one doing the cheer. Trust me I covered for the section. I was loud and parents were looking at me. Parents were clueless...lol

Excellent.

I remember when John Routh decided to get creative with the C-A-N-E-S cheer. He was doing the Maniac at a baseball game. So this is what he did:

For the "C", he pointed to his eyes. "See".

For the "A", he did something like an Italian mob guy hand guy motion, as if he was saying "Aaaaay".

For the "N", he pointed to his tail end.

For the "E", he pointed to his knee.

I don't even remember what he did for the S, I was laughing my a$$ off. He did it a few times at that game and a few others.

When he was Billy the Marlin, I used to try to get his attention by poining to my eyes, then doing the "ayyy", and I think he got the reference once.

Advertisement
Back