Visits Junior Day 2023 March 4

Advertisement
OP updated. 26 visitors re-organized.

I think we've done a real nice job w/this thread. Our confirmed list was bigger than Gabbys but that's likely cause we can pull confirmations from 247, Rivals, On3 and Lifewallet plus direct from recruits.

Advertisement
Gabby has an updated list with some big names, can some please post the updates and/or updated list?

Advertisement
Elite Prospect Day 2023 is over and Mario got to meet/eval a ton (2500+) of prospects. Invitations are going out now for Junior Day or March 4.

2024 Recruits

QB

WR
RB
ATH

TE

OL
DE/Edge
DT
DE/DT Hybrids

CB
2025 Recruits
RB

• Amari Major (25 RB Dr Phillips)

WR

• Isaiah Brutus (25 WR/DB)
  • Daylon Singleton (25 WR DeSoto TX)

OT

• Jaelyne Matthews (25 OT PSU Commit)
  • Peyton "Big P" Joseph (25 OT GA)

Edge

LB

S

2026 Recruits

• Micah "Champion" Smith
  • Phynx Taylor (26 Edge Dr. Phillips)

FnK0roCacAEn-oa
Pak Finau related????

@Rellyrell ,so far we've got two Mater Dei kids flying across the country on their own dimes for junior day. I know you said they tend to be front runners but Mario seems to be going all in this year for Mater Dei.

@Rellyrell ,so far we've got two Mater Dei kids flying across the country on their own dimes for junior day. I know you said they tend to be front runners but Mario seems to be going all in this year for Mater Dei.

They definitely are mercenaries, just like Bosco kids, but that’s a good sign. If we can have a successful season, we can garnish some real interest. Being that Mario was at UO & knows the area, that’s a plus. But those kids ain’t coming w/ another 2022 type season.

A note on some other plans for Junior Day -

Gaby mentioned that all the recruits will be brought to the Miami-Pitt basketball game that day. It's the last game of the season, Senior Day, and a win just might give the Canes the claim to a share of the ACC title... (depending on what happens with UVA in their last couple of games). Should be a big crowd in the Watsco for the game....

Advertisement
Sounds like recently offered LB Keyshawn Flowers wants to visit on Junior day. Can someone please summarize the article? Is he confirmed or unconfirmed still?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back