June Commit Predictions

I’m thinking more like 15-20 but it’s more about which kids they sign than class rank. It’s really thought to get a highly ranked class if you only sign 17 kids. But if most of those 17 kids can play, I’m cool.
I think the average rating will be the indicator of this class since like you said the #s will be low. Around a 90 average and I love it.

Advertisement
Could care less about class rankings which are a numbers game. Are we getting the right kids? That's what matters.

That said, I doubt we'll only take 17 HS commits. Even if you accept we apply 2 blue shirts in 2021 for an LB and another portal kid this summer, that leaves 23 counters. And I doubt we're taking more than 3 portal kids in the 22 class. So 20-21 high school commits is my guess.

And for anyone worried about the 85 team cap, don't. We're going to see A LOT of graduations and transfers once kids are buried. Even if Wiggins, Hillary, Herbert et al. don't transfer this offseason, you can bet they won't be on the team come 2022.

We need OL, DL, LB, and CB the most.

With so many DL down here we need to load up.

I would take 3 DE’s minimum.

I would take 2 2 DT’s. Honestly you can’t turn away Stewart, Kelly, Jones Jr., or Jackson if they all want in. Just can’t.

I would take 3 LB’s, and 3 CB’s, pass on safety.

You could take 4 DB’s if one was Jordan Allen who could transition to safety if needed.

Elite DE and elite CB has an opportunity to play early in 2022 so you sell that.

Advertisement
Spells and Bissainthe are pretty much locks to commit in June. I don’t know about anyone else. You have a better chance of seeing Alex Figueroa as a RA at a female dorm at UM than you do of seeing Kelly commit to UM early.

Spells and Bissainthe are pretty much locks to commit in June. I don’t know about anyone else. You have a better chance of seeing Alex Figueroa as a RA at a female dorm at UM than you do of seeing Kelly commit to UM early.

Inside info or just reading the tea leaves like most everyone else on here? ... let's never bring up Figueroa's name on here again, please.

Advertisement
We need OL, DL, LB, and CB the most.

With so many DL down here we need to load up.

I would take 3 DE’s minimum.

I would take 2 2 DT’s. Honestly you can’t turn away Stewart, Kelly, Jones Jr., or Jackson if they all want in. Just can’t.

I would take 3 LB’s, and 3 CB’s, pass on safety.

You could take 4 DB’s if one was Jordan Allen who could transition to safety if needed.

Elite DE and elite CB has an opportunity to play early in 2022 so you sell that.
“If they all want in” lol buddy, we would be lucky to get one of those guys at this point.

Miami's new coaches are putting in work! You just don't see many schools recruiting parents just as hard as they're recruiting their kids! Establishing relationships seems to be a major priority.

Advertisement
WR - Quan Lee

LB - Wesley Bissainthe

CB - Jacolby Spells

CB - Jordan Allen

other potentials:

DE - Nyjalik Kelly
DT - Daniel Lyons
DT - Alton Tarber
CB - Khamauri Rogers
LB - Omar Graham
OL - Daughtry Richardson
S - Chris Graves

What does everyone else think?
I predict Quan Lee will decommit and Khamauri Rodgers will commit. Just wait, you’ll see I’m a genius.

Advertisement
Back