DT - Daniel Lyons
DT - Alton Tarber
CB - Khamauri Rogers
LB - Omar Graham
OL - Daughtry Richardson
S - Chris Graves

What does everyone else think?

Advertisement
I think Jordan Allen is the safety and Chris Graves is the corner. I also think you’re full of it because you were just whining about us recruiting “SEC” country last week and now Khaumari Rogers, Jordan Allen, and Quan Lee are potential commits.

Advertisement
Quan Lee just moved his commitment up to May 26th which doesn't seem to fit the story of Manny making everyone wait until June if he was coming here. Also was disappointed to see an article today that Georgia and Clemson are both in for Kelly now. They have convincing extra packages we can't always offer if he's that kind of player. No idea if he is.

Quan Lee just moved his commitment up to May 26th which doesn't seem to fit the story of Manny making everyone wait until June if he was coming here. Also was disappointed to see an article today that Georgia and Clemson are both in for Kelly now. They have convincing extra packages we can't always offer if he's that kind of player. No idea if he is.
I don't think we need to "Fit" Lee moving up his commitment date with any story. However, it does align with his Miami recruitment and trajectory along with Bond committing to the gates. There does seem to be a lot of local movement and smoke as it pertains to the June BBQ, but Lee appears to be more about Miami missing out on Bond then any other story. As they say, we shall soon see.

I think we'll land Lee & Spells for sure. I also believe we'll land at least 5 total recruits by the end of June and at least one will be on the OL(Nelson, Richardson, or Agbo) in my opinion.

Kelly is going to be difficult to pull now. He's still a must get for us.

If Bissainthe, Lyons, Anderson, and Rogers are deciding within the next couple months I think we land them as well.

Advertisement
WR - Quan Lee

LB - Wesley Bissainthe

CB - Jacolby Spells

CB - Jordan Allen

other potentials:

DE - Nyjalik Kelly
DT - Daniel Lyons
DT - Alton Tarber
CB - Khamauri Rogers
LB - Omar Graham
OL - Daughtry Richardson
S - Chris Graves

What does everyone else think?
Where do I sign up?

He never said wait , they just aren’t pushing for early commits anymore. Which makes sense , it’s useless. Let the kids take visits and then when they know let them pop. There’s no perfect way to handle this but pushing for a commit close to a year out is silly, all it does is make you look dumb when they decomitt. June is just when it’s expected to see more traction. Lee and spells are two guys I’ll keep an eye on.

Advertisement
He never said wait , they just aren’t pushing for early commits anymore. Which makes sense , it’s useless. Let the kids take visits and then when they know let them pop. There’s no perfect way to handle this but pushing for a commit close to a year out is silly, all it does is make you look dumb when they decomitt. June is just when it’s expected to see more traction. Lee and spells are two guys I’ll keep an eye on.
If I set over/under for number of new commits in May/June at 4.5, what would you bet?

I don't believe we've had many decommits of note under Manny the last two seasons. Most if not all haven't taken any visits after locking in.

Don't get what the panic is about. When the time comes we will get our guys.
The panic is more about the lack of dopamine some posters are suffering from by not having enough recruiting gossip

Advertisement

I see the logic, and have no issue with holding off until June.

But if we're at mid-July with only our QB and 3-4 additional commits, I will start to worry (a lot). I know it's the whacky Covid situation. But historically, we're lucky to get at most 1-2 guys in South Florida to commit after high school football starts up. If they haven't made up their minds by then, they're not coming.

So I'm hoping that the cookout produces 5, and Paradise another 5, and we're in the double digits at least going into late July, with another 5+ by late August. That gets us to 15-20 so we can focus on a handful of national elite kids and leave a couple of spots open for portal kids.

Advertisement
Back