June 9 Camp Updates

View as article
The fact that the coaching staff hasn't even contacted Sony since is quite telling. It's early yet, but still, this staff does not give up unless there's a rea$on.

Advertisement
Sony's gone fella's. Get over it. He's reported to have been trying to recruit Ermon Lane to UGA in ChiTown this weekend.

Who cares about Sony. Yearby is a baller. Plus you have McGahee 2.0 in the 2015 class.... RB from the University School.

Advertisement
Who cares about Sony. Yearby is a baller. Plus you have McGahee 2.0 in the 2015 class.... RB from the University School.

Yup and lets forget about Collins bc we've got Sony Michel in the bag.

I thought we forgot about him because it is June and we have other fish to fry right now.

"Hey Georgia commit! Please come to our camp with lots of high priority guys so you can recruit them to Georgia while we try to get them to come to Miami"

Makes sense.

Does Cherry have a legit offer? I'm from Frostproof, so I can swing back down and put a bug in his ear.

dude had 3 years and possibly up til NSD but he chose where he really wanted to go and he chose UGA, RB is deff not a weak position in this class especially with Joe locked in

Advertisement

Exactly!!! can we stop the Sony d*** riding he's gone.. over and done with I like Yearby a lot. Love his start stop capabilities. Think we just need a big power back to really seal the deal.

Im still lmao at Sonys decision. I mean Georgia? Really? Dude is clearly getting the check written out to him. Cant wait to see that traitors reaction when Miami is back to where they should be and Georgia is still, well, Georgia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we at the top if Cherrys list or is he leaning somewhere else? 24/7 has UF in the lead

Advertisement
Back