June 8 Camp Updates

Advertisement
Hows Coley/Alin interacting?

Has the Don told him his scholly is hanging by a thread if he disrespects the Family on twitter again?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Luke is good people

If good people are people who take advantage of the kids around for self publicity then he's a great person.

huh??...Luke is one i dont think is out there taking advantage of kids....dude is a self promoter for the most part.lol

He kept a few of the guys out of the central program on the str8 an arrow..guys like Devonta Freeman, Durrell Eskridge guys that are doing good right now in their college careers..who are actually from Liberty City (Polk n Beans area)

Brandon Powell intrigues me..Deerfield speed guys usually perform or have a buzz around them...he is one of them that names been buzzing for wo years now as up there with Denards.

Advertisement
Sometimes you think back and shake your head. You know we actually never used to do these things? Unreal.

Good to see Alin doing well. I really like him. He's just a kid with a lot on his plate right now so hopefully he can get squared away and show his talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back