June 8 Camp Updates

Fermin Silva working with the D-Linemen but he's on the short side. Future LB and he moves really well

Advertisement
Cane when it's all said and done...

JoJo Robinson confirmed

No... we won't have place for him, too much studs!

Our WR situation is good but don't get hyped up untill Brady and Dixon actually commit. You're asking for disappoint if you already pencil them into the class. Jojo, Rudolph, & Lane we will be waiting on till Jan/Feb.

Well, I'm not a big fan of Jojo and 2015 is another good class for WR so the only way I would take Jojo is if we miss on Lane, Dixon, Rudolph and Brady... Depends on how many WR the staff takes this year...

Cane when it's all said and done...

JoJo Robinson confirmed

No... we won't have place for him, too much studs!

Our WR situation is good but don't get hyped up untill Brady and Dixon actually commit. You're asking for disappoint if you already pencil them into the class. Jojo, Rudolph, & Lane we will be waiting on till Jan/Feb.

Well, I'm not a big fan of Jojo and 2015 is another good class for WR so the only way I would take Jojo is if we miss on Lane, Dixon, Rudolph and Brady... Depends on how many WR the staff takes this year...

that seems to be the question everyone wants to know. These kids are atheletes so they could also impact at DB. The situation will play itself out to our advantage imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both jojo and rudolph have specifically said they will not play DB and will be WRs

Take JoJo as a CB (Lammons/Jackson as well)

Dixon, Rudolph, Brady and Lane as WR

I don't think we'll get Lane. I think we will get Brady and Dixon and have a real good shot at Rudolph

For some reason I feel the longer it is for Lane the worse it for us, I think the kid wants to play top comp and he will go to Bama. God I dislike Bama. Hopefully his family tels him to stay home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Valentine dominating in one-on-ones.

Mike Smith working with the linemen. Kind of wish he was with the linebackers

Advertisement
Back