Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

I was fortunate to go to almost every home game. I guess I'll be checking in to see who enters the transfer portal next.

Advertisement
If you supportedShalala, Frenk, and Fake James (and most of you do) its your fault

Let's check in on Blake James

giphy.webp

He seems to be taking it well.

He will be here. Pumping unlimited sunshine before the season. But I believe the core nucleus of this board is over his ****. There are no positives what so ever in the baseball program now. If our fanbase continues to be blinded by these joke of recruiting rankings we will continue to be this ****ed off in June.
Calling us a bunch of fanboys who demand national titles every year.

Most of our fan base goes to the Light so they can stand in line for 45 minutes for an overpriced shake. The funny thing about that is the shakes across the street at Shake Shack are 10X better and cheaper.

What’s the outlook for next year? Unless people take massive strides it won’t be any better. Sure the pitching will be decent but it doesn’t matter if you can’t hit whatsoever

Advertisement
**** Blake James. Basketball and Baseball gone to ****. Don’t even want to think about what could happen this Fall.

ADC is likely the only player drafted, and even he should come back. He cost himself a lot of money this year. Tell Gino you want to play RF all year and then go out and hit .380 w 15 HRs and watch his draft stock go up.
You think thats actually a possibility?

Advertisement
You think thats actually a possibility?
I guess it depends on what he hears from MLB teams that have been looking at him, if he had a signing bonus floor he wants met, etc. Because of COVID, he'd still be a junior next year and wouldn't lose that draft leverage. So, Idk. But I'd love to see what he could do offensively w/o catching.

It's still a long shot, as I am sure most college players drafted in the top rounds usually sign. MLB's latest projection had him dropping to mid to late 1st round, I believe.

Every single third and fourth year player in this program regressed significantly in their time here. It’s staggering. There needs to be a thorough overhaul of everything going on with this program. However, Blake James probably doesn’t even know we played today.

Gino will get rid of Lopez and bring in a new hitting coach and hope for better results with the next group. That’s what Miami does.

Blake James is the worst AD in America.

And it’s not even close. I say that b/c of what’s available to him. Miami & the surrounding areas are the most fertile for football, futbol, track, golf, basketball, and baseball around. It’s not too often that a school has access to some of the best athletes around & yet the athletic dept is limp af.

Advertisement
And it’s not even close. I say that b/c of what’s available to him. Miami & the surrounding areas are the most fertile for football, futbol, track, golf, basketball, and baseball around. It’s not too often that a school has access to some of the best athletes around & yet the athletic dept is limp af.

FIU says “hi”

Advertisement
What an absolute gem of a weekend by Coach Tomato Can. The bracket set up perfectly for us, all we needed to do was win 2 games against the 3 and 4 seeds, and we proceed to score a total of 4 runs in 2 games, with an overall output of 5 runs in 3 games. Incredible.
ROTFLMFAO at "Tomato Can"....

Advertisement
Back