Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

Advertisement
Time for some changes, but what's new there. We know mo changes will happen during the season, off season is time to start, we can only hope.

Probably need something high and tight right here. This game is over, but show a little pride. Can’t let South Alabama disrespect you like that
Show pride by not averaging 2.2 runs per game, no need to throw at someone now, they have bested you in the actual event you were there to play. Just go home and know you were beat by a 3 and 4 seed.

Changes HAVE to be made

Advertisement
Time for some changes, but what's new there. We know mo changes will happen during the season, off season is time to start, we can only hope.
All 3 Miami big sports mantras every year, but let's keep beating that broken drum with the same drum major....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you guys for keeping me frustratingly up to date.
I'd like to say "good season"...
but I really can't.

I’m guessing Brian Piccolo doesn’t create a new account for a while.
He will be here. Pumping unlimited sunshine before the season. But I believe the core nucleus of this board is over his ****. There are no positives what so ever in the baseball program now. If our fanbase continues to be blinded by these joke of recruiting rankings we will continue to be this ****ed off in June.

Advertisement
Back