Jun 6 vs South Alabama (NCAAR) noon ESPN3

Advertisement
We may have finally run Palmquist down the last couple weeks. Sometimes I forget this is his first full college season.

Advertisement
I know this administration and athletic department will give Gino a free pass on this year but at a big boy program he’s out.

Advertisement
Probably need something high and tight right here. This game is over, but show a little pride. Can’t let South Alabama disrespect you like that

Advertisement
The 3 major sports programs have gotten disrespected by scrub teams a lot recently over the years...0 swagger
Not worried about swagger. We have no quality. We aren’t good at anything. It’s hard to have “swag” when you’re getting your *** kicked

**** trash talking and then get embarrassed at the end.
This is what I want to see removed from our program. The trash talking that happens in both football and baseball. Proceeded by us getting our **** pushed in. It’s beyond embarrassing that these young men think just because they are hurricanes that they get to act like the “bad boys”. That **** was earned on the playing field and that has been away from both baseball and football for 2 decades each

I know I will be right back in this thread next year but man it’s getting harder and harder to support as the years go on.

thanks to all of you for a good year of discussion and critical thinking on this board. Even when we stunk

**** trash talking and then get embarrassed at the end.

This canes team is full of a bunch of punks that think they’re WAYYYYYYY better than they actually are. I’m actually enjoying watching South Alabama rightfully now punk them/Palmquist. I’ve never seen such a garbage team talk so much ****!

Looking at you Gino!

Advertisement
This is what I want to see removed from our program. The trash talking that happens in both football and baseball. Proceeded by us getting our **** pushed in. It’s beyond embarrassing that these young men think just because they are hurricanes that they get to act like the “bad boys”. That **** was earned on the playing field and that has been away from both baseball and football for 2 decades each

I know I will be right back in this thread next year but man it’s getting harder and harder to support as the years go on.

thanks to all of you for a good year of discussion and critical thinking on this board. Even when we stunk
This athletic department is stage 4 cancer. We are at a disadvantage every time we take the field in all major sports.

We were out of infielders unless you moved Gil to 3B and gave up the DH, but he probably should have pinch hit for Izarra anyway. Pulling Pitelli so early was the big mistake that put you in that box in hindsight. Not sure Palmquist had it to get us across the line anyway though.

Not worried about swagger. We have no quality. We aren’t good at anything. It’s hard to have “swag” when you’re getting your *** kicked
I mean swagger like confidence because they know they are much better than everyone else and are actually kicking their a$$ and showing everyone how much better you are...not just talking **** and sucking which is basically the football team over the last decade plus

No kidding. My Dad always told me "actions speak louder than words, and you'd better outwork your competitor because they'll beat you if you don't". The old football and baseball teams had that; don't see much of it nowadays. See you next year.

Advertisement
Back