July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
Interesting...
From the USC private board:

We can confirm that Miami is making a push for Los Alamitos (Calif.) five-star wide receiver Makai Lemon. It is also true that Lemon could visit Miami this weekend, but that has yet to be determined. It is unlikely Lemon and Malachi Nelson go to different schools, and our sources say Lemon is not expected to visit Texas A&M. There are other schools trying to get Lemon on campus as well. The one common school both have discussed potentially visiting is Alabama. In fact, that’s a trip Lemon, Nelson and Zachariah Branch have discussed taking together.

Advertisement
Jimothy Lewis will be at BBQ
My favorite name of this recruiting cycle. Kid has a great oldhead look too. I'd believe it if you told me he's a foreman on the assembly line at Ford.

Screenshot_20220729-110323_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Interesting...

We can confirm that Miami is making a push for Los Alamitos (Calif.) five-star wide receiver Makai Lemon. It is also true that Lemon could visit Miami this weekend, but that has yet to be determined. It is unlikely Lemon and Malachi Nelson go to different schools, and our sources say Lemon is not expected to visit Texas A&M. There are other schools trying to get Lemon on campus as well. The one common school both have discussed potentially visiting is Alabama. In fact, that’s a trip Lemon, Nelson and Zachariah Branch have discussed taking together.
Haha Alabama wtf is this.

Interesting...

How panicky would you be if you were USC.....geez.

Advertisement
Interesting...

I was wondering about this...

Screenshot_20220729-112224_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back