July 1st Recruiting Board

Our writers are underwhelming. As much as people despise Ivins, he gave us quality info. Gaby and David just word the same topics differently.
It’s pretty crazy how bad Gaby is as a writer. Dudes wanted someone who’s a fan so badly and finally got it. He’s got a lot to learn in terms of how he presents that information.

Advertisement
I'm more concerned the NCAA will grant more counters to all schools than Miami landing a top 15 class. More counters for all schools mean less elite talent falling into Miami's lap. I'd much rather wait for some elite talents to get cold shoulders from Bama/OSU/Clemson/UGA than take a bunch of plan B kids that we have to disappoint on NSD because a top 300 kid wants in.

Its basically Things We Already Know
- Loves our chances with Graves.
- Gibson is UF's to lose
- Love our chances with Carswell
- Anderson is leaning towards FSU. We're focused on Shemar and Kelly.
- Likes our chances with Cull

Our writers are underwhelming. As much as people despise Ivins, he gave us quality info. Gaby and David just word the same topics differently.
Gibson is a uga/gaytor battle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than cribby, it’s just a bunch of sunshine pumpers that are no more qualified than anyone else on this board to cover recruiting. Just a bunch of people wanting Twitter clout. Kinda sad. I don’t really understand presenting information you don’t have a clue about. Anyone could do that

Other than cribby, it’s just a bunch of sunshine pumpers that are no more qualified than anyone else on this board to cover recruiting. Just a bunch of people wanting Twitter clout. Kinda sad. I don’t really understand presenting information you don’t have a clue about. Anyone could do that
Which confirms that we have a bunch of anyones on this board.

Advertisement
There are only two position groups that I worry about, OL and LB. I think TRob and Simpson will figure out the rest of the defense. And on offense we have our QB and RB and 1 of max 2 WRs. TE is a secondary concern, but we just got two good ones in 2021.

Of Brad's LB list, only Bissainthe, Jackson and Medlock seem to be worthwhile pursuing still. That's way too small of a board at this point.

Of Brad's OL list, there are a lot more names. But how many are realistic? Justice is either going to have to cross his fingers and hope another program blows up so he can vulture their commit list, or go the portal route.

Advertisement
Its way too early for all the drama. Now if we start dropping games early then its time to buy Kotex
If we start losing games then recruiting will be a nightmare and Diaz office will be empty before season's end.

…such ignorance… but ok

Advertisement
Back