July 1st Recruiting Board

Advertisement
I’m amazed that people think it’s cool to go after these guys. The reason we’ve lost so many good posters is because of how people go after them and others. The reason a lot of insiders have stopped giving info is it’s not worth the hassle.

So these guys come out and say “they’ve gotta be prepared to take heat too…” No they don’t. They can just stop posting. I’m tired, and I know you and a number of others as well, are tired of quality contributors being driven off the board. It’s lessened the quality of the place and that hurts us.
Group text threads amongst friends can turn more toxic than Chernobyl. So for an anonymous message board with thousands of people, this place ain't that bad. Plus guys like LCE have been off the board for a bit and he was universally praised by everyone. So there isn't always a direct correlation.

When you put guys like Skinner in the "highly likely" category - you should expect some people are gonna question WTF your info is coming from.

Group text threads amongst friends can turn more toxic than Chernobyl. So for an anonymous message board with thousands of people, this place ain't that bad. Plus guys like LCE have been off the board for a bit and he was universally praised by everyone. So there isn't always a direct correlation.

When you put guys like Skinner in the "highly likely" category - you should expect some people are gonna question WTF your info is coming from.
I don’t agree with where every prospect was placed and I get questions but I’m really talking about people being downright rude, entitled ********.

Yeah, I like brad but when I saw that he and the 3 LBs were highly likely (IIRC), I had the same feeling based on following recruiting for a couple decades.

Advertisement
Listen I don’t support any personal remarks, but in defense of the posters getting on Brad’s case, he has been defended to the nth degree for being better than previous insiders, even though his info has not yielded anything good yet.

In fact, it’s almost as if the direct opposite of what he tells us happens.

I hope that changes cuz he’s likable, but it’s likely that his first piece of accurate information will be Graves, which even the mopiest of mopes could predict.

Listen I don’t support any personal remarks, but in defense of the posters getting on Brad’s case, he has been defended to the nth degree for being better than previous insiders, even though his info has not yielded anything good yet.

I hope that changes cuz he’s likable, but it’s likely that his first piece of accurate information will be Graves, which even the mopiest of mopes could predict.
I posted this a few days ago regarding this subject.

1625761990188.png

Advertisement

This. Brad's a big boy and could handle the heat I'm sure. He's going to get his fair share of beef especially here so idk why people go all out defending him. Let him take his licks.

The way to upgrade our overall recruiting is to BEAT Alabama in September period. Not be competitive but beat them and prospects will open their eyes. The worst thing that can happen is that Saban lays a big number on us. Manny and the staff need to be at their best and play mistake free ball.
The best way to get rich is to marry a billionaire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
anyone have it?

Its basically Things We Already Know
- Loves our chances with Graves.
- Gibson is UF's to lose
- Love our chances with Carswell
- Anderson is leaning towards FSU. We're focused on Shemar and Kelly.
- Likes our chances with Cull

Our writers are underwhelming. As much as people despise Ivins, he gave us quality info. Gaby and David just word the same topics differently.

Its basically Things We Already Know
- Loves our chances with Graves.
- Gibson is UF's to lose
- Love our chances with Carswell
- Anderson is leaning towards FSU. We're focused on Shemar and Kelly.
- Likes our chances with Cull

Our writers are underwhelming. As much as people despise Ivins, he gave us quality info. Gaby and David just word the same topics differently.
All our writers suck

Advertisement
Back