Julio Frenk Interview

I saw on the tv while I was at breakfast this morning that Julio Frenk was being interviewed by Jackie Nespral with NBC 6. It was muted but I know they were talking football since they kept showing clips of UM getting smoked on the field. I have tried to find the interview online with no luck. Does anyone have a link or can anyone share what was said?
Fire his *** too

Advertisement
Athletics is not Frenk's job. Almost all University President's gave up that illusion years ago.

BoT is the center of power for AD hire/fire.

Frenk's focus is on institutional fundraising and academic ranking.

I strongly disagree and you seem like someone who doesn't understand the culture of the []__[].

It's the combination of athletic prowess, exclusivity and academic achievement that make Miami unique and worthy of being a top 50 institution. Without any one we are just another overpriced private school. The schools entire brand is built on the football program's success and []__[] logo, Shalala saw to that. When you're president at the []__[], football matters.

He needs to burn
CBF01FF2-49BD-49BB-81DD-B39CA98E3E74.gif

Great point, and you don’t become an university president without understanding how athletics impact the school and especially fundraising.
Frenk as an example to the contrary....

And he has sucked at fundraising and academic ranking. Probably why his contract isn’t being renewed, hopefully will bring in the admiral this time instead of some left winger that isn’t even a from this country and certainly doesn’t give a Fvck about the football team that built this university. Is frenk even a citizen? Smh
What's thus left winger racist ****? Take that bull **** elsewhere. No place for these type of comments. Whose the admiral? Bad feet draf dodging pretending to be right swinging **** loving coward lying *** POTUS? See I can inject like you.

Advertisement
I strongly disagree and you seem like someone who doesn't understand the culture of the []__[].

It's the combination of athletic prowess, exclusivity and academic achievement that make Miami unique and worthy of being a top 50 institution. Without any one we are just another overpriced private school. The schools entire brand is built on the football program's success and []__[] logo, Shalala saw to that. When you're president at the []__[], football matters.

My undergrad degree from Miami, my internship in President's Foote office, and my continued association with Miami for years would disagree with you.

Please continue to lecture me on how Miami runs as an institution though.

What's thus left winger racist ****? Take that bull **** elsewhere. No place for these type of comments. Whose the admiral? Bad feet draf dodging pretending to be right swinging **** loving coward lying *** POTUS? See I can inject like you.
Go Fvck Yourself you left wing American hating communist draft dodging dirt bag piece of ****! Go play victim somewhere else scumbag, no one gives a Fvck about your identity victim politics here. Oh Admiral Starvidis was the other person the school was going to hire to be the president until they made the mistake of hiring foreigner Frenk who doesn’t give a **** about football and only cares about futball and it shows in how little attention he’s given our program and how he’s allowed Blake James to further run it into the ground. The admiral is an American obviously and not only atleast knows what football is but actually cares about it and the admiral would also kick the **** out of Frenks Maricon @ss! Have I made my self perfectly clear to you fvcko? Now go take a long walk of a short pier into an ocean full of electric eels.

Advertisement
Go Fvck Yourself you left wing American hating communist draft dodging dirt bag piece of ****! Go play victim somewhere else scumbag, no one gives a Fvck about your identity victim politics here. Oh Admiral Starvidis was the other person the school was going to hire to be the president until they made the mistake of hiring foreigner Frenk who doesn’t give a **** about football and only cares about futball and it shows in how little attention he’s given our program and how he’s allowed Blake James to further run it into the ground. The admiral is an American obviously and not only atleast knows what football is but actually cares about it and the admiral would also kick the **** out of Frenks Maricon @ss! Have I made my self perfectly clear to you fvcko? Now go take a long walk of a short pier into an ocean full of electric eels.
You don't hide your white nationalism. You're in the wrong place to be hating on immigrants.

Admiral James Stavridis. It was between him and Frenk the last time. Stavridis loves athletics while Frenk doesn’t have a clue.

If memory serves, I thought he mentioned he was from SoFL.

I've been in the room w/ him on a few occassions when he was SOUTHCOM/CC. I think he ended up as SACEUR when he retired. Smart guy.

Fits the Euro-South America connection I believe Miami will continue to seek for President.

Interesting what role he would take outside academics (he isn't considered a "scholar").

I thought he relied too much on "soft" vs "hard" power, but good commander overall.

You don't hide your white nationalism. You're in the wrong place to be hating on immigrants.
White nationalism? Lmao Now I’ve heard it all idiot! I’m ******* Latino moron! But unlike you I don’t subscribe to the victim mentality. I went out and served my country and got my GI bill and earned my degree and way in life. So go Fvck yourself and maybe go join Antifa scumbag, they seem just like the wacko left wing American hating type just like you *****! Ain’t no one crying for your false victim *** on here maricon, especially us whos families escaped communist scum countries like the ones you clearly think are the promised land. Go move to venzuala and see how much you and your ***** antifa buddies like living in a real communist country punk.

Last edited:
Advertisement
White nationalism? Lmao Now I’ve heard it all idiot! I’m ******* Latino moron! But unlike you I don’t subscribe to the victim mentality. I went out and served my country and got my GI bill and earned my degree and way in life. So go Fvck yourself and maybe go join Antifa scumbag, they seem just like the wacko left wing American hating type just like you *****!
So what. Have you seen the US census? There are white Hispanics. Regardless. You have a right wing white nationalist mentality. That fact that you are Latin and make anti immigrant comments is appalling. I got news for you the white right wingers don't want you here anymore than an illegal immigrant. You just fooling yourself. You need to check yourself.

So what. Have you seen the US census? There are white Hispanics. Regardless. You have a right wing white nationalist mentality. That fact that you are Latin and make anti immigrant comments is appalling. I got news for you the white right wingers don't want you here anymore than an illegal immigrant. You just fooling yourself. You need to check yourself.
You need to check your ***** *** right out of this country. No one wants your weak minded type in this country but the funny thing is you would probably fit right in at the Hecht center with the rest of the SJW left wing wacko communist anti christian/****** america haters that are the “in” thing to be on college campuses. You disgust me and I’d like nothing more then to be locked in a cage with you WWF style so I can laugh as you cry for your momma for help or even funnier cry for the police that you probably hate because police in your eyes are all ***** right?! Lmao your a cliché, a phony, a twitter **** talker, a new age she-male with no balls but wish more then anything you had a pair of ovaries so you can build up your victim status. 🤣😂 Fvck off maricon, ain’t no one buying your crazy here!

Advertisement
You need to check your ***** *** right out of this country. No one wants your weak minded type in this country but the funny thing is you would probably fit right in at the Hecht center with the rest of the SJW left wing wacko communist anti christian/****** america haters that are the “in” thing to be on college campuses. You disgust me and I’d like nothing more then to be locked in a cage with you WWF style so I can laugh as you cry for your momma for help or even funnier cry for the police that you probably hate because police in your eyes are all ***** right?! Lmao your a cliché, a phony, a twitter **** talker, a new age she-male with no balls but wish more then anything you had a pair of ovaries so you can build up your victim status. 🤣😂 Fvck off maricon, ain’t no one buying your crazy here!
I'm 6'2 250 African American grown *** man.
I ragdoll little clowns like you. Typical little internet punk. You're real tough behind a keyboard. Let me know when and where you want to meet up and we can discuss current events.

Last edited:
I'd like Stavridis. Rice seems like she'd do well also.

I'm 6'2 250 African American grown *** man.
I ragdoll little clowns like you. Typical little internet punk. You real tough behind a keyboard. Let me know when and where you want to meet up and we can discuss current events.
Royal palm beach Florida right now mutherfvcker! You wanna Fvck with me and threaten me? I’ll show you how real this Latino is! Fvck you! I’ll knock you head right off your fat @ss you draft dodging coward commie piece of scum!

Advertisement
Back