2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

I thought NLI was with 3rd parties, not with the schools directly. Wouldn't that be up to whoever the NLI deal is with?

Ahhhh, so u caught on to the b.s, huh? I knew someone would. It’s something I’ve said wellllllllllll b4 NIL was introduced.

Hence, y I’ve been advocating for parameters and reforms done to its current format. U know why a lot of these kids get screwed on NIL deals? B/c 95% of them are done by boosters affiliated w/ the school they’re invested in, & have tricky language. These are bogus bag deals, so of course if a kid ain’t living up the hype of their HS ranking or if they decide to take their talents elsewhere those deals r gone.

NIL deals should be STRICTLY from companies that are commercially known, w/ no booster affiliation. These r mercenary deals, & if the job is not complete or up to the collective standards, then yeah, the $$ becomes funny. This is what happens when leaders & a useless governing body puts its head in the sand b/c no one thought this through.

Advertisement
I agree with you on the personality fit, but I highly doubt he’s gonna get run over by the refs and other coaches when he’s been coach of the year and made a National Championship final.

IMO, there’s more chance DeBoer becomes a Meyer than a Napier. Meyer was 2 years at Bowling Green and 2 years at Utah before coming to UF and winning an NC.
That world doesn't exist anymore. He doesn't have the cachet of Saban and ne8ther does the University of Alabama with all the portal defections. Talent is being spread out and Saban knew it. Saban lost his competive advantage of hoarding talent. I think it's a big reason why he got out. He knew it wasn't going to get better.

DeBoer will be successful, but not in the way that will be satisfactory to Alabama fans. I don't see him getting top 5 and maybe not even top 10 recruiting classes. Other schools are getting better while Alabama is now a shell of itself.
There's going to be 6-8 schools that will be an absolute dog fight every year.

I don't think he can win enough to satisfy Alabama fans. It's not 3 years to win 10 games. It's 3 years to win a national championship. Just getting into the playoffs won't be enough.

Ahhhh, so u caught on to the b.s, huh? I knew someone would. It’s something I’ve said wellllllllllll b4 NIL was introduced.

Hence, y I’ve been advocating for parameters and reforms done to its current format. U know why a lot of these kids get screwed on NIL deals? B/c 95% of them are done by boosters affiliated w/ the school they’re invested in, & have tricky language. These are bogus bag deals, so of course if a kid ain’t living up the hype of their HS ranking or if they decide to take their talents elsewhere those deals r gone.

NIL deals should be STRICTLY from companies that are commercially known, w/ no booster affiliation. These r mercenary deals, & if the job is not complete or up to the collective standards, then yeah, the $$ becomes funny. This is what happens when leaders & a useless governing body puts its head in the sand b/c no one thought this through.
Whether it's a company or booster, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the contact. These young men and their families need to understand they are entering into a business contract and that the terms should be favorable to them or don't sign. They should have legal representation at least review the document before they sign so they have a full understanding of the legal obligations of both parties.

this thread has everything
Bama's demise...
at least two showdowns...

D$
Jerry Seinfeld Laughing GIF

Advertisement
Info is in the OP. He was on Raw w/ @Stevo365 and Duosso. And we know its a Miami friendly squad.

Alot of misinformation regarding Julian. If anyone actually believed the new Bama coach let him go im praying for you 😭 . They just moved in and already started the process of moving out when Saban Retired. Buddy tried to retain and it was a short no thank you. Alot of moving parts now for his next home.

Last edited:
From Wiltfong:

I logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of Ohio State, alongside colleagues Tom Loy and Chris Hummer on Friday, regarding Alabama transfer quarterback Julian Sayin. And if the Buckeyes have a spot, I think that’s the way it would play out.

The thing is that Ryan Day and his staff are still discussing if they do have a spot.

Day and company will meet again on Saturday to determine if this is one that they want to pursue.

They already have Top247 passer Air Noland in the 2024 class, with Devin Brown and Lincoln Kienholz returning from this past season with former Kansas State quarterback Will Howard transferring in.

The discussion will be, "Can we evaluate five quarterbacks fairly in the spring? What would it do the locker room, among other things?"

Right now, confirming a report by Rivals, Ohio State could determine that they’re good with the room right now entering spring football.

We’ll see what they do after meeting as a staff again on Saturday.

I believe that LSU is in a similar situation as Ohio State.

Sayin also reached out to the Tigers.

Advertisement
What in the world is Deboer doing? Even if you don't believe the kid is the real deal, you at least verify with your own eyes during spring ball.
Hold up. Everybody is jumping on him but what if he knows something other people don’t? He was just the coach of the best team on the west coast. You don’t think he’s done his HW on Sayin before hand??

From Wiltfong:

I logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of Ohio State, alongside colleagues Tom Loy and Chris Hummer on Friday, regarding Alabama transfer quarterback Julian Sayin. And if the Buckeyes have a spot, I think that’s the way it would play out.

The thing is that Ryan Day and his staff are still discussing if they do have a spot.

Day and company will meet again on Saturday to determine if this is one that they want to pursue.

They already have Top247 passer Air Noland in the 2024 class, with Devin Brown and Lincoln Kienholz returning from this past season with former Kansas State quarterback Will Howard transferring in.

The discussion will be, "Can we evaluate five quarterbacks fairly in the spring? What would it do the locker room, among other things?"

Right now, confirming a report by Rivals, Ohio State could determine that they’re good with the room right now entering spring football.

We’ll see what they do after meeting as a staff again on Saturday.

I believe that LSU is in a similar situation as Ohio State.

Sayin also reached out to the Tigers.
**** lol I would think USC would jump in on this. Weird they haven't shown much interest. LSU would be fools to take him and risk losing Bryce Underwood next year. Theres people that think Bryce could play CFB and be a star next year. Bryce Underwood is supposedly viewed as a generational talent.

Alot of misinformation regarding Julian. If anyone actually believed the new Bama coach let him go im praying for you 😭 . They just moved in and already started the process of moving out when Saban Retired. Buddy tried to retain and it was a short no thank you. Alot of moving parts now for his next home.
Any shot it’s Miami?

Advertisement
would be surprised if USC or michigan don't heavily pursue, both would be prime opportunities for sayin
Michigan is a good one , he could go there and start … cause didn’t McCarthy declare ? Similar style

Michigan is a good one , he could go there and start … cause didn’t McCarthy declare ? Similar style
yep michigan has a qb coming back but sayin would definitely be able to compete and definitely take the reigns in year 2 of the reigning national champs

lincoln riley took the UNLV qb, but after missing on howard and losing nelson, gotta think that he would kick the tires on someone like sayin

Advertisement
NLI is the national letter of intent they signed with the school when declaring for a school.

NIL is what they sign with the 3rd parties for the money.

My bad, my dyslexia kicked in. I thought they were talking about NIL. I can understand why a coach won't let a player out of the NLI, but it seems he'd be stuck with a very unhappy player.

Whether it's a company or booster, it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is the contact. These young men and their families need to understand they are entering into a business contract and that the terms should be favorable to them or don't sign. They should have legal representation at least review the document before they sign so they have a full understanding of the legal obligations of both parties.

U’re using a lot of “should’s” in ur post. Many know very well what they are signing; they are signing for x amount to play at y school. If there’s contingencies involved then that’s upon them to ask all the appropriate?’s, including what can void the deals.

How many collectives do u see being sued right now, vs. kids saying “$$ is funny” via social media? Majority of these NIL deals are farce.

U’re using a lot of “should’s” in ur post. Many know very well what they are signing; they are signing for x amount to play at y school. If there’s contingencies involved then that’s upon them to ask all the appropriate?’s, including what can void the deals.

How many collectives do u see being sued right now, vs. kids saying “$$ is funny” via social media? Majority of these NIL deals are farce.
That's not entirely true. The language in a contract can be misleading. It could be worded in a way that allows the originator to cancel or void the agreement at any time for any reason.

If you've ever had a mortgage, you know you have payments for a certain amount and time. Unless you are an attorney or in the mortgage business, you know very little about all the documents you signed even though they were explained to you.

I said "should" have legal representation in my previous post because I'm pretty sure it's not required by law, but would be a good idea to at least have a legal review before signing. A legal review would have helped Rashada with his U of Florida fake NIL deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back