2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Savage Af GIF

Advertisement
So Air Noland just gonna stay there and get recruited over in the same class or is he gonna transfer in the spring?

I'm curious as to whether this is related to Bill O'Brien too. Meaning, in the same way that Deboer brought his own guy and cut Sayin loose, is Bill O'Brien putting his chips on Sayin, and thus is less interested in developing Air Noland?

Dominoes.

Was listening to a great podcast that was fair & objective.

That’s exactly what the host said. He said Bama fans need to understand this is not a DeBoer issue, this is a brand issue. He said the brand is Saban, & these kids didn’t commit to Bama, they committed to him.

DeBoer has no prior relationship w/ most of these kids entering the portal, & many haven’t been at Bama long enough to feel an obligation to the school vs. coming to play for Nick. As much of a fan I am of Kalen, the fact is to these kids relationships matter, & a lot of these kids were recruited for a minute by coaches who they’ll most likely transfer to.

Also, to be frank, which I never thought about, DeBoer is still a relative unknown b/c he’s been a mercenary on the West Coast. A lot of these kids are in time zones where they’re not interested in PAC-12 after dark, or their games weren’t televised. Nor can he, at this point, name drop a bevy of draft picks under his name b/c he’s bounced around. Nick can **** near turn on the TV and point to all the guys in the NFL under his tutelage.

DeBoer is going to have to start at ground zero in essence.
I would bet, 95 percent of Bama players didn’t know who DeBoer was until maybe November this year.

**** I follow this sport religiously and I didn’t know who he was until October this year. We all can’t be @Memnon lol

I would bet, 95 percent of Bama players didn’t know who DeBoer was until maybe November this year.

**** I follow this sport religiously and I didn’t know who he was until October this year. We all can’t be @Memnon lol
Facts @Memnon already know the 5 year old OCs running new futuristic concepts

Got to give him credit man dude knows his ****, I’m amazed by how much his brain can contain pause dudes gifted

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always thought the pitch was weird from Rumph. You start at QB at Alabama and you're likely going to the NFL. The counter pitch shouldn't be, "but what are you going to do on a Tuesday night?". If Miami is good I get the pitch. Win here and have fun, win there and it ends after Saturday. But we suck.

The other thing is, who are you going to attract with that pitch? Guys who want to party and probably aren't serious. Which is the teams we were fielding.

The only thing you can do to s*** on Alabama is discuss immediate playing time. It ends there.

We both knew of him b/c we’re out West. Also, unfortunately Miami Football has forced many of us to watch CFB in general, & u become familiar w/ semi obscure names

Not necessarily recruited over. They are creating competition and one will beat out the other.
True. Probably more linked to O'Brien preferring Sayin to Noland than "recruiting over him." Bidness is bidness, after all.

That said, if you're Noland, wouldn't you just tell OSU to kick rocks with their competition? It's understood that they will try and bring in a guy behind you. Perhaps even a 1-year rental who has already proven himself ahead of you, but to bring in a comparably rated guy in the same year as you, simply because that kid becomes available one month later, is low down.

Advertisement
Facts @Memnon already know the 5 year old OCs running new futuristic concepts

Got to give him credit man dude knows his ****, I’m amazed by how much his brain can contain pause dudes gifted

Yeah, bro be spot on crazy often, w/ crazy memory. I need to take him to Vegas so we can start counting cards on Black Jack! Just gotta make sure we get out ASAP

I won’t lie Lane hit the portal hard and got a lot of the goods. Surprised asf cause his HS recruiting is not great but the transfers were great. He may make noise I just don’t see them beating UGA. Yea and Bama is done. Lanning was Mario’s choice for DC here wasn’t he?
Lane hit the portal “hard” huh? (BIG PAUSE)! @Dwinstitles u been getting outta line lately! Well Scott wanna holla at ya!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! @Dwinstitles ! Hit the **** BUTTON

True. Probably more linked to O'Brien preferring Sayin to Noland than "recruiting over him." Bidness is bidness, after all.

That said, if you're Noland, wouldn't you just tell OSU to kick rocks with their competition? It's understood that they will try and bring in a guy behind you. Perhaps even a 1-year rental who has already proven himself ahead of you, but to bring in a comparably rated guy in the same year as you, simply because that kid becomes available one month later, is low down.
I wouldn't bet on it. At least not right away. Unless they were willing to release him from his NLI. The spring is probably a safer time to transfer once scholarships start to open back up across the country.

Advertisement
I always thought the pitch was weird from Rumph. You start at QB at Alabama and you're likely going to the NFL. The counter pitch shouldn't be, "but what are you going to do on a Tuesday night?".

The only thing you can do to s*** on Alabama is discuss immediate playing time. It ends there.
This was probably already discussed. But I don't think Rumph's pitch was "it's lit here on Wednesdays" as much as it was the old "40-year vs 4-year" decision. I didn't hear the entire speech though.

I don't think Sayin is interested or ever was. And he most certainly will wanna double dip on nil/bags. But one of the best benefits of Mario being a relentless recruiter is to put us in position to circle back on previous misses. To not even do your due diligence is nonsensical.

After 1 coach abandoned him & the replacement allegedly cast him aside, maybe he's looking for a HC he can trust. One he knows will be around for the foreseeable future. Maybe the immediate bag isn't that important in this scenario & can be renegotiated when he's up to bat. Regardless you at least shoot him a text to see where he is at.

Yeah, bro be spot on crazy often, w/ crazy memory. I need to take him to Vegas so we can start counting cards on Black Jack! Just gotta make sure we get out ASAP
I wish I had a sponge like that fam dead ***. Dude could just get into something and be real good at it. My big brother like that, that ***** can explain star matters and planet details all this crazy ****. I just listen and be amazed.

Advertisement
Back