2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

bob ross life GIF
I'm up in my own feelings I fell for a banana in the tailpipe space title. Sad day for me.

Advertisement
Hate to be that guy to bump this, but he is allegedly #1 on our board. Apparently (via Geo), Alabama is actively looking to take another QB and are not tied to Julian. If another QB commits (and depending on who it is), it could get interesting.

Hate to be that guy to bump this, but he is allegedly #1 on our board. Apparently (via Geo), Alabama is actively looking to take another QB and are not tied to Julian. If another QB commits (and depending on who it is), it could get interesting.
I’ve always thought this is a guy we would keep recruiting behind the scenes after he visited us earlier. When insiders recently started alluding to us recruiting someone behind the scenes this is who came to mind.

Aside from having Milroe and Simpson they also signed Eli Holstein and Dylan Lonergran last class. Maybe one or two transfers out but right now they have a crowded room where the path to starting here sooner is much more attractive.

Advertisement
I’ve always thought this is a guy we would keep recruiting behind the scenes after he visited us earlier. When insiders recently started alluding to us recruiting someone behind the scenes this is who came to mind.

Aside from having Milroe and Simpson they also signed Eli Holstein and Dylan Lonergran last class. Maybe one or two transfers out but right now they have a crowded room where the path to starting here sooner is much more attractive.
I’d presume Ole Miss might want to add him to the 38 other quarterbacks on their roster.

When did he mention this? Was this in his twitter space cause I missed it if it was in the space.

Advertisement
Went back and listened to that segment of the space again. I didn't hear that he was at the top of Miami's board (although I suspect that might be true) nor did I hear that Bama is actively looking around (although again, knowing Saban that likely is true too)

@Geo305 recruiting space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPXqowYJB

Sayin

• Geo has been one of the biggest advocates for a long time.
  • Not the most mobile, but extremely accurate. True facilitator.
  • Could be a high draft pick if he has a great OL
  • Extreme, extremely long shot based on what he's been told by people around him for months
  • Things could get interesting in the future, Alabama was recruiting other QBs before Sayin committed and could be open to having two

Here's the paradox in common recruiting replies.

1. Every good recruit wants to go to Bama, so of course they'll choose them over us.
2. No good recruit is going to want to come here because we already have good players at that position and they want playing time.

#2 cannot be mutually exclusive to us.

Advertisement
When did he mention this? Was this in his twitter space cause I missed it if it was in the space.
Question portion deep into it. Obviously it’s not remotely likely, but he did bring it up. I’ll find a time stamp. We’re continuing to recruit both him and Air Noland, although he also mentioned Noland was unlikely to flip.

Edited @lindend.

1:28:00 mark - (I’m paraphrasing) “it’s an extreme long shot, but things could get interesting because Alabama is recruiting other QBs and are apparently not tied to Julian…they’re open to two QBs which could create a situation”.

Seems like a lot of assumptions for sure, but I did find it interesting he brought it up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lulz, I guess it’s always never say never but if this happened the CFB recruiting world would melt down and **** would freeze over.

I bet if Cristobal doesnt flip a top high school QB they go after some underclassman on one of these teams roster and its done even before the season is over. Qbs are not gonna sit on no team roster for 3 years. Man probably rather go against Jacurri, Emory and Judd than 2 or 3 other top 50 players. UGA, Bama, Ole Miss. It would be poetic to take someone from Bama after they went after TVD and missed

I bet if Cristobal doesnt flip a top high school QB they go after some underclassman on one of these teams roster and its done even before the season is over. Qbs are not gonna sit on no team roster for 3 years. Man probably rather go against Jacurri, Emory and Judd than 2 or 3 other top 50 players. UGA, Bama, Ole Miss. It would be poetic to take someone from Bama after they went after TVD and missed
For me it’s gotta be the Murphy kid from Tejas.

Advertisement
Back