Julian Armella

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Simply have to have this kid. No 2 ways around it. We can talk about linebacker coaches and scheme and a slip-n-slide and Patke all we want...this is how you win football games. You get kids like this. All the other bull**** is background noise. This is what matters most. Sign this kid, period.

I hope this kid realizes that outside of Miami, there are NO HISPANIC people or Hispanic culture in any other city that has a reputable college football team. My man is gonna stick out like a sore thumb and CULTURALLY be lonely as **** at any school he chooses.

It's one thing to be a brotha in those towns, it's a totally different thing to be a chico. lol
It's way lonelier.

Most people THINK I'm Hispanic, and I felt like a complete outcast living in Bradenton. I can only imagine what it's like in Athens, Tuscaloosa, etc.

Stay home papa!
You'll have abuela's cooking right around the corner, all the fine Latinas you can shake your stick at and plenty of carne con papa!

Come Let Me Love You GIF

Last edited:
I hope this kid realizes that outside of Miami, there are NO HISPANIC people or Hispanic culture in any other city that has a reputable college football team. My man is gonna stick out like a sore thumb and CULTURALLY be lonely as **** at any school he chooses.

It's one thing to be a brotha in those towns, it's a totally different thing to be a chico. lol
It's way lonelier.

Most people THINK I'm Hispanic, and I felt like a complete outcast living in Bradenton. I can only imagine what it's like in Athens, Tuscaloosa, etc.

Stay home papa!
You'll have abuela's cooking right around the corner, all the fine Latinas you can shake your stick at, plenty of carne con papa!

Come Let Me Love You GIF
****, you just recruited me to the city of Miami

Advertisement
i'm skeptical. given the family'$ trajectory, $eem$ they like the benefit$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the kid generate$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. so i think the allure of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$EC I$$$$$$$ going to be difficult if not impo$$ible to overcome. let'$ wait and $ee.

he appear$ to be one of the mo$t important recruit$ we NEED in the la$t 10-15 year$.

The big 3 vs the CFP 4. This guy will have everything thrown at him. Hopefully he thinks about this long term and signs with Miami.

USC, Northwestern & the Texas schools would be the only other ones I can think of.

It's way lonelier.

Stay home papa!
You'll have abuela's cooking right around the corner, all the fine Latinas you can shake your stick at, plenty of carne con papa!

Come Let Me Love You GIF

Advertisement
Back