Julian Armella

Had he picked us, man this thread would've read differently.

****, he got people hopes up here, now they're mad.

We'll be fine without him and that's that.
Only for the entertainment value. The kid is a guard. The Colon comparison is a good one. We can do better. Kid is a diva and his dad is a Nole. **** him.

Advertisement
The prodigy of DBC and the bear perhaps?
Steve Harvey Lol GIF by NBC

Had he picked us, man this thread would've read differently.

****, he got people hopes up here, now they're mad.

We'll be fine without him and that's that.

Even if he'd committed to UM, if he put out that tweet of him getting punked three times in a row, I still would have asked, "Why is this guy a 4 star and what does Mario possibly see in him?“

Its something about his eyes i never trusted .

But FSU ol class is big as **** this year.....and i dont think ANY of them have feet. He is a good pick up for them though i think he can play.......as a guard. So they got like 4 guards in this class. He may be able to get some RT. He will forever have trouble with speed rushers though.
Yep, seemed like every tape I watched, he was getting COOKED by speed rushers on the outside.

Advertisement
Its something about his eyes i never trusted .

But FSU ol class is big as **** this year.....and i dont think ANY of them have feet. He is a good pick up for them though i think he can play.......as a guard. So they got like 4 guards in this class. He may be able to get some RT. He will forever have trouble with speed rushers though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back